Stickman

checkbin

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

"I'm surprised the mods let this shit go on."

Actually, a lot has been deleted already.

What remains isn't worth deleting as it is so ludicrous all it does is make jack_schist look stupid.

Sanuk!

Actually nothing of my posts have been edited by you as you wish to infer. so what exactly are are you referring too? please explain???

You're full of shit. Period.

I'm surprised the mods let this shit go on. Seems to be a sign of the times.

....Good to see at least one or two people get the irony' date=' most didn’t. More importantly you obviously didn’t.

Just one man’s opinion

Your New Zealand Commentator.

[/quote']

:applause::applause:

Thought it was a brilliant piece of work. Certainly showed those NZ lovers with their rose colored glasses a thing or two….

TH

I love a good ham on rye, with cheese and a bit of spicy deli mustard. But real hand carved ham, not the process machine sliced crap! That and a side of potato salad, a nice garlic pickle and a cup of good coffee...I knew a place in Philly that made em just the way I like em...stacked, no short change on the portion like they pull here in Cali...Loved the corned beef at Famous Deli on 4th st. as well, great Jewish deli, nothing like it...excepot maybe an Italian deli, but a lot depends on what you are in the mood for.

Went to a couple of really good delis in New york, near my cousin's house in Q Gardens section, near queens. Ben's best was one such place, really stacked the pastrami or corned beef, had the pickle tray as well, really great, mind you it wasn't cheap, but it was worth it...I can still taste that sandwich...oh sorry bit of a ramble...what were we talking about? Oh yeah Stickman...as long as he promises not to interfere with my sandwiches, he's ok with me...Kiwi or not.

Actually I heard Stickman wasn't really a Kiwi, I heard he was born in San Francisco, in Potrero hill district, near the ice cream shop we used to go to, forget the name but they were known for their seasonal fruit flavors...What was the name? Even the hot Mexican chick at work can't remember the name, and she lived 3 dors down from it...I went to high school with her cousin, who worked at the pizza shop on Mission. He was there for years until some Indian guy bought it and fucked it all up, but that is another story and no sense boring you all with it now.

Archived