Man Flies Plane Into IRS Bldg

Steve

ok... now i'm really confused...so what is the purpose of having a MC and SS program on paper only when neither of them actually exsist ??

Every month my grandmother gets a Social Security check and her health care is paid by Medicare.

But these don't exist?

The money that you have paid into your 'account' does not really exist. It exist in a computer and on paper but there is no money in the 'account'.

The money never got to Social Security or Medicare; the IRS got it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot fanciful comments have been posted in this thread. While there surely may be "little Hitlers" or "petty tyrants" under the employ of the IRS, it is a mistake to harbor illusions that they belong to the ruling class. No, for the most part, they are working class stiffs. Look at the victim who lost his life at the hands of this tea-bagger-terrorist. Very working class.

Moving ahead, shouldn't we start water boarding the tea baggers? We do not know when and where they will strike next, and according to Dick Cheney, water boarding provides us with actionable intelligence. Thank you Dick Cheney. It is my wish that the participants of this thread enjoy their consumption.

So there are many sides to this equation.

I didn't read up on this guys (the plane flyer) case.

But from above, it states he did not file tax forms one year. Well Hello! If he had no income- then he should have filed such. If, and a big IF that is the case.

Taking the life of some GS-5 or GS-7's life is NOT the answer.

You don't kill yourself over $10,000. Right or wrong, just pay it. He had enough money to buy a house, car and plane.

If you didn't make any money for one year, people understand you do not owe any taxes for that year. But the IRS did their figuring and assessed him a $10,000 bill. When he went to contest this outrage, the time period to protest had already expired.

When the IRS bloodhounds go after you, they go after you. One guy I know got raked over the coals when an IRS auditor came to his house, went to his closet and check the tags on his clothes.

For most of us, we find this to be unbelievable and not acceptable. In his suicide note he mentioned this several times. What happened to the USA?

The final straw is when his wife left him and took their daughter the night before.

Was there writing on the wall? I would say so. Could this have been avoided? I think so.

The money that you have paid into your 'account' does not really exist. It exist in a computer and on paper but there is no money in the 'account'.

Social Security does not or ever has worked like a 401K, so nobody has an individual account. It works more as an insurance company.

The money is held in treasury securities "backed by the full faith and credit of the U. S. Government." Before you indulge in the latest conspiracy theory from retards-ville, note that my grandma has never been paid in monopoly money. When asked whether the trust fund was "real" or merely an accounting device, then Fed chairman Greenspan testified “The crucial question: Are they ultimate claims on real resources? And the answer is yes.â€Â.

...and the IRS is COMPLETELY illegal and unconstitutional...but never let the constitution get in the way of these dipsticks!

From what I have seen' date=' they virtually unlimited power.[/quote']

In fact, the IRS gets taken to court and they sometimes lose. I could not find hard numbers on the batting average, but somebody on the internet said, so it must be true :), that it was 50% of the time.

Social Security does not or ever has worked like a 401K' date=' so nobody has an individual account. It works more as an insurance company.

The money is held in treasury securities "backed by the full faith and credit of the U. S. Government." Before you indulge in the latest conspiracy theory from retards-ville, note that my grandma has never been paid in monopoly money. When asked whether the trust fund was "real" or merely an accounting device, then Fed chairman Greenspan testified “The crucial question: Are they ultimate claims on real resources? And the answer is yes.â€Â. [/quote']

No, it works like a ponzi scheme.

GWB gave a speech once (It was on the Whitehouse web site, might still be there) in which he said the USA is not going to pay the money back.

...and the IRS is COMPLETELY illegal and unconstitutional...but never let the constitution get in the way of these dipsticks!

From what I have seen' date=' they virtually unlimited power.[/quote']

In fact, the IRS gets taken to court and they sometimes lose. I could not find hard numbers on the batting average, but somebody on the internet said, so it must be true :), that it was 50% of the time.

Have you ever been audited by the IRS?

Archived