Man Flies Plane Into IRS Bldg

Steve

could be ' date=' never really paid attension to the paystubs , whatever it is , that and SS have nothing to do with the IRS anyway.[/quote']

Yes they do!

[color:red]All payments made by employees and employers go directly to the IRS.[/color]

So... if at the end of the year , you owe the IRS $$ , you have to send it directly to them ???

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could be ' date=' never really paid attension to the paystubs , whatever it is , that and SS have nothing to do with the IRS anyway.[/quote']

Yes they do!

[color:red]All payments made by employees and employers go directly to the IRS.[/color]

So... if at the end of the year , you owe the IRS $$ , you have to send it directly to them ???

Businesses send the money they have 'collected' for Social Security and Medicare to the IRS on an [color:red]IRS form 941.[/color] Individuals that are self employed send their payments to the IRS. The money, It never goes to Social Security or Medicare. The money in your imaginary SS account is $0.00.

ok... now i'm really confused...so what is the purpose of having a MC and SS program on paper only when neither of them actually exsist ??

Go to the White House website and look at the USA budget. 40% of the budget comes from Social Security and Medicvare - [color:red]it is a tax and the longest running and largest ponzi scheme in history![/color]

A lot fanciful comments have been posted in this thread. While there surely may be "little Hitlers" or "petty tyrants" under the employ of the IRS, it is a mistake to harbor illusions that they belong to the ruling class. No, for the most part, they are working class stiffs. Look at the victim who lost his life at the hands of this tea-bagger-terrorist. Very working class.

Moving ahead, shouldn't we start water boarding the tea baggers? We do not know when and where they will strike next, and according to Dick Cheney, water boarding provides us with actionable intelligence. Thank you Dick Cheney. It is my wish that the participants of this thread enjoy their consumption.

Businesses send the money they have 'collected' for Social Security and Medicare to the IRS on an [color:red]IRS form 941.[/color] Individuals that are self employed send their payments to the IRS. The money, It never goes to Social Security or Medicare. The money in your imaginary SS account is $0.00.

All of the 1099 wages I have ever earned and subsequently paid self-employment taxes appear on my annual Social Security statement.

A lot fanciful comments have been posted in this thread. While there surely may be "little Hitlers" or "petty tyrants" under the employ of the IRS, it is a mistake to harbor illusions that they belong to the ruling class. No, for the most part, they are working class stiffs. Look at the victim who lost his life at the hands of this tea-bagger-terrorist. Very working class.

Moving ahead, shouldn't we start water boarding the tea baggers? We do not know when and where they will strike next, and according to Dick Cheney, water boarding provides us with actionable intelligence. Thank you Dick Cheney. It is my wish that the participants of this thread enjoy their consumption.

:applause:;)

Businesses send the money they have 'collected' for Social Security and Medicare to the IRS on an [color:red]IRS form 941.[/color] Individuals that are self employed send their payments to the IRS. The money' date=' It never goes to Social Security or Medicare. The money in your imaginary SS account is $0.00.[/quote']

All of the 1099 wages I have ever earned and subsequently paid self-employment taxes appear on my annual Social Security statement.

Have you looked at the IRS 941?

[color:red]It is what corporations use for Social Security and Medicare.[/color]

Have you ever seen where businesses and self employed send their Social Security and Medicare paynents to?

[color:red]They are sent to the IRS![/color]

Archived