Is ass fucking gay?

SpiceMan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troy, I must warn you against making amateur rulings on gayness.

As for Ewa...this was the password last week to get into the premier gay underground clubs in SFO...but then Gobble probably already knows that, most likely Bust or Dumsoda told him.

As for your potential gayness, I shall issue a temporary ruling of not gay, mainly because we are chatting about hetero stuff in yahoo...and before anyone asks, no that is NOT gay!

As for Ewa...this was the password last week to get into the premier gay underground clubs in SFO...but then Gobble probably already knows that, most likely Bust or Dumsoda told him.

Cmon OH - I dont talk about your sordid past with katoeys and I expect you not to mention any pillow talk that may or may not have taken place between myself and other board members. :smirk:

Any dealings with Katoeys on my part was purely for research purposes as laid out in article 9 of the bureau of judging gayness committee! As part of the Federal Agency on Gayness, I am required to gather any and all information which will aide in judgments on gayness, "by any means necessary." If that means talking to katoeys, then so be it. I prefer NOT to talk to them at all as I consider them gay.

Regarding your non Federal Agency on Gayness sanctioned activities, it is plain to see which side of the pink line you are on. Now go and dash off to the Barbara Streisand karaoke night at Sweet Steve's love lounge on Market and Castro, wear your (Streisand wig and get in free). This weeks secret password is "hi sailor, want a tattoo?" Tell Rodrigo the bar tender I said hi.

Troy, I must warn you against making amateur rulings on gayness.

As for your potential gayness, I shall issue a temporary ruling of not gay, mainly because we are chatting about hetero stuff in yahoo...and before anyone asks, no that is NOT gay!

Just for the records OH I have now created an alter ego for such underground correspondance and will now be referred to as "Trent" which I consider a super name and bordering on a fag ruling. Your thoughts?

This just proves your level of gayness! This is indeed, without a doubt, a nuclear rating on the gay fire scale!

These fruits just performed in SFO at the gay dance club "Prancers" to a packed house of adoring and most likely gay fans! The only good part of the evening was the drinks were cheap and the buffet dinner featured a variety of BBQ meats and salads, a bargain at $17.95. Steve Longbone "The Saucy Aussie" was quite comical as MC.

Archived