Is ass fucking gay?

SpiceMan

OK just got an answer from the international commission...definitely gay! In fact, we have all agreed that "...any party seeking out or possessing such pictures is not only gay, but a complete and total fag..." Official rulings are binding and lock solid...

hmmm interesting...so it's official a fag out ranks a gay.

I like your work OH

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK just got an answer from the international commission...definitely gay! In fact' date=' we have all agreed that "...any party seeking out or possessing such pictures is not only gay, but a complete and total fag..." Official rulings are binding and lock solid...[/quote']

hmmm interesting...so it's official a fag out ranks a gay.

I like your work OH

Yes, a ruling of "complete and total fag" would indeed out weigh a simple ruling of gay. Such judgments do not come lightly.

OH....I'm putting this in PM....so it's not on the open Board...OK

Last time I spoke with Ramon....he told me the words you scream....as you "Bite the pillow"....

Please...next time....call someone else's name....

if you keep screaming...Dumsoda...Dumsosa... Dumsoda....someone may hear....and mistakenly think...I'm gay

Kisses teerak.....

Last time I spoke with Ramon....he told me the words you scream....as you "Bite the pillow"....

if you keep screaming...Dumsoda...Dumsosa... Dumsoda....someone may hear....and mistakenly think...I'm gay

Kisses teerak.....

Odd, he used my name one time.

Kisses teerak.....

Odd' date=' he used my name one time.[/quote']

That was Ramon yelling your name, as he was giving it to a certain " dark beverage." I was just there to gather research. The very fact that you even know of such places implies serious gayness on your part!

"...A 10 person daisy chain must be some kind of record..."

Please keep your afternoon activities to yourself. I feel your gayness increasing by the minute...soon you will be headed off to that new underground gay club that has "cowboy night" on "2 for 1 Tuesdays."

Archived