Is ass fucking gay?

SpiceMan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH, or anyone, can you pls explain the bizarre images plastered all over the front of Pattays's 'Dave Man Club' ? The pink dollar definitely buys a lot of real estate compared to your average GoGo, but I just dont see how those images would entice ANYONE inside. One sick set of mofos came up with that lot.

I thought you told me getting fucked in the ass is gay - that's correct isn't it?

Clearly you are preoccupied with this topic, and looking for some loophole.

Why I say that is.... my Uncle..... Uncle Sam has been trying to get in my arse for quiet some time.

Hmmm, entertaining incestuous gay fantasy?

I am really tired of him putting KY on my ass..... what kind of guy does he think I am?

Clearly he knows what kind of guy you are! Be thankful for the KY. I suggest you head over the hill to Cowboy Joe's saddle rack bar and enjoy their Wednesday night drink specials and appetizers 7-9. Tons of guys just like you over there, some with really nice mustaches and leather chaps. Wear your Stetson and get in 1/2 price.

I thought you told me getting fucked in the ass is gay - that's correct isn't it?

Clearly you are preoccupied with this topic' date=' and looking for some loophole.

Why I say that is.... my Uncle..... Uncle Sam has been trying to get in my arse for quiet some time.

Hmmm, entertaining incestuous gay fantasy?

I am really tired of him putting KY on my ass..... what kind of guy does he think I am?

Clearly he knows what kind of guy you are! Be thankful for the KY. I suggest you head over the hill to Cowboy Joe's saddle rack bar and enjoy their Wednesday night drink specials and appetizers 7-9. Tons of guys just like you over there, some with really nice mustaches and leather chaps. Wear your Stetson and get in 1/2 price.

You trying to tell me my Uncle Sam has not tried poking your arse? I thought he has poked everybody at least once.

As a warning, April 15th is right around the corner. If you think he is going to corner you, I got an extra tube of KY.

Bad enough your own fantasies, now you are entertaining thoughts of me being reamed by my gay uncle? Hmmm...I am elevating the previous ruling from "gay" to "Napalm gay" using the gay fire scale.

Additionally, I am alarmed at you looking forward to some anticipated gay liaison a week in advance. I am thus issuing a second ruling of "seriously gay" and issuing a warning for any straight man to not bend over within 30 feet of you.

I now think Joes Cowboy bar is not for you, and I am thus recommending you meet with your kind over at the 18th street bath house, where a club of your sort meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month in room A. The drinks are cheap and the food is good. 55 gallon drums of KY are always well stocked, you should enjoy yourself there. Tell Biff the bartender I said "HI."

Archived