What IS The Latest News On Red Shirts

bust

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt if anyone looks too closely at the actual language. The idea is to create an image of a brutal crackdown in Thailand...for those who aren't sure where it is. Can be quite effective but I'm not sure what Amsterdam expects to achieve. UN intervention? Very unlikely IMO. Thais will surely resent outside interference.

No this wouldn't solve the problem but it would certainly disrupt the insurrection -> of course the problem might be bigger after that and anyway the government wouldn't survive this one so this is just a nice dream..

Cheers

I doubt if anyone looks too closely at the actual language. The idea is to create an image of a brutal crackdown in Thailand...for those who aren't sure where it is. Can be quite effective but I'm not sure what Amsterdam expects to achieve. UN intervention? Very unlikely IMO. Thais will surely resent outside interference.

That's Mr Amsterdam's MO innit it? Look at the poor abused "(X)." Nevermind the truth. Show a guy in front of a firing squad and people feel bad...unless they know he killed 37 children. Amsterdam's goal is to not let you know that fact. That's why he get the big bucks.

Bomb blasts at Chiang Mai banks

8:58am

A homemade bomb was thrown at an ATM booth of Siam Commercial Bank, Chang Phuak branch, in Chiang Mai’s Muang district at about 2am this morning, said Pol Maj Gen Sommai Kongwisaisuk, Chiang Mai police chief.

Another homemade bomb was thrown at the Thai Military Bank’s Nong Hoi branch on Chiang Mai-Lampun road of Muang district at about 2.50am, according to the Chiang Mai police chief.

No one was injured.

Police said the bomb attacks were for inciting a situation even though a state of emergency has been declared in this northern province.

Rink

Archived