What IS The Latest News On Red Shirts

bust

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pom, the thing is that they're knowingly putting their life on the line. All rebellions and revolutionary movements always involved mostly the lower classes of society because those are the ones who have nothing to lose, and perhaps a lot to gain if their struggle succeed.

My perception of their "plan" is only that: they're willing to fight to death for their cause, with the hope (maybe false) that for each fallen, there will be 100 more rising to carry on the struggle.

You are so mistaken about what this is really about. It is sad in a way.

TH

The sad thing is that they really have no idea why. It's ridiculous, but that's what propaganda can do for you, especially with the ignorant masses.

You seem to support the reds. Please tell me how do the UDD stand to benefit by staying their course now?

Many reports from tweeter that there are stacks of tires blocking Asok Suk intersection.

That is view from my office. There are none, traffice is normal but very light

There is a lot of smoke from in front of Lumpini Tower on Rama IV, so the reports of tire burning there is true.

TH

Twitter seems to be the new go-to tool of disinformers and propagandists.

I do wonder though why Thaksin's whole family was dressed in black a few weeks back.

Oh that's right. Someone just made it up and tweeted it. Guess it'll be a few years til we've conditioned ourselves to never believe tweets.

My rule for following Tweets is a zero tolerance policy. If you Tweet one erroneous thing as fact, I cease following you. E.g., Jor-Sor-100 Radio got dropped by me this arvo for reporting that Suk-Asoke was blocked by tyres when it was not true.

Like any tool, it is useful but you need to know how to use it.

It was a listener who phoned in to JS-100 who made the comment about Asok-Suk being blocked and the Twitts picked it up from there.

Plenty of good up to date info has been coming in from listeners so I suppose the occasional crank call is to be expected.

Who is to say that the call wasn't made by the Red Shirts themselves :stirthepo:stirthepo

17:00, Monday 17th May

Sukhumvit Asoke Intersection

Normal traffic flow in all directions.

No blockages, no police, no army.

Just cars and people going about their disturbed life in BKK due to our peaceful protesters.

BTS/MRT both closed.

Doesn't change the fact that JS100 fucked up and did not verify, thereby posting a falsehood. Hence nothing they write can be trusted by me any longer and why I am not following them.

One has to use the tools properly to prevent becoming part of the problem.

Doesn't change the fact that JS100 fucked up and did not verify, thereby posting a falsehood.

Have you listened to JS100 the past few days, pjone calls are coming in thick and fast, how on earth are they supposed to verify what every caller is saying?

Archived