What IS The Latest News On Red Shirts

bust

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No who he is but never met him. Have met Alan Dawson and think they are of the same mind-set.

Phil Thornton I know very well but many don't like him even though they have never met the man. Strangely guys like these a privvy to lots of info the general public are not.

Too many blinkers on in LOS

Trolls?

As in what, at all, did your post of some political propaganda have to do with anything I wrote?

I've noticed a trend on here of red promoters seeking to dismiss critics as 'yellows' or defenders of the status quo. What a crock of shit.

Eg. Troll.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100517/ap_on_re_as/as_thailand_politics

Thai Red Shirt offers ceasefire as deadline passes

...On Nut Tesco Lotus parking lot was empty! first time I have ever seen it so empty, but the BTS was closed so me thinks that most of the cars parked there were people using the BTS!

No long lines in Lotus!

...Most shops, hotels and businesses near the protest area are shut and long lines formed at supermarkets outside the protest zone as people rushed to stock up on food. The city's two mass transit systems remained closed Monday.

As in what, at all, did your post of some political propaganda have to do with anything I wrote?

I've noticed a trend on here of red promoters seeking to dismiss critics as 'yellows' or defenders of the status quo. What a crock of shit.

Eg. Troll.

Settle down sport....had nothing to do with your post at all. Just an interesting piece I thought worthy of sharing.

As far as your "trend" goes care to share some examples?

Out of ammunition! :D

Meanwhile ...

Oil tank lorry blocks Rama IV

9:25pm

Authorities have prepared to use foam to extinguish fire if an oil tanker parked on Rama IV Road catches fire, Energy Minister Wannarat Charnnukul said on Monday night.

Protesters pushed the oil tanker parked at an oil station in Bon Kai area to the middle of the road in the evening as violence continues in the area.

Reporters have been told by authorities to keep away from the area for safety concerns.

The oil tanker had been parked at the oil station since clashes between red shirts and troops began on Friday.

According to news reports, there are about 6,000 litres of oil remaining in the tanker.

BP

Archived