We didn’t have to wait long for Israel’s latest outrage

robaus

OK, so far only 2 people have admitted they are Jewish on this board, others have not. We face the bigotry alone I guess...I can only assume that the others are self haters or ashamed of who and what they are, and thus choose not to say it here. Or maybe they have a brain washed bias that they are afraid to admit? Whatever, speak up or shut up.

So are you suggesting we have a short arms inspection at Los Cabos next time to find out who is who? That sounds decidedly gay.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< This thread is about Israeli actions and I am attempting to hijack the thread into a discussion of senior NCO patterns of perverse sexual activity during the Viet Nam war. Mac has stories and I wanna hear them. He was a sergeant... >>

Only such stories I know of involved commissioned officers. ;)

<< ....Over the last few millenia I don't think there has ever been an apartheid fence in Palestine, until Israel constructed one. So people migrated naturally throughout the region, and inter married, and interfaithed (new verb!) probably. >>

You would think it was nice and peaceful, why am I not surprised?

Here's what actually happened:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

In the history of the Jews' date=' they will lie and take all they can get!!![/quote']

what a bigoted offensive and racist post !

I guess God is a bigot...read the Bible...how many times were the Jews cast aside for their actions...it is what it is.

instead of leaving it be, you make even worse with this silly comeback

:down:

BB

Silly comeback...and, errr, what wuz yur comeback?

Check this, about the Israel pirates!

Sorry, my reference to the Bible only which contains the history of the Jews, facts you might not want to know.

Israel proposes inquiry with foreign observers

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100603/ts_nm/us_israel_flotilla

JERUSALEM (Reuters) – Israel, deflecting a U.N. demand for an international investigation, proposed on Thursday an Israeli inquiry with the participation of outside observers into its lethal seizure of a Gaza-bound Turkish ship.

Israel's foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, embraced a U.S. suggestion in an effort to calm a global furor over the killing of nine pro-Palestinian activists in Monday's naval commando operation.

Turkish and foreign pro-Palestinian activists from the ship arrived in Istanbul to a hero's welcome and [color:red]leveled charges of "war crimes" and unjustified killings at the Israeli marines who stormed the cruise liner Mavi Marmara[/color].

In the occupied West Bank, U.S. Middle East envoy George Mitchell said the "tragedy of the last week" must not undermine indirect negotiations he is mediating between Israel and the Palestinians, which he said were making some progress.

The head of a Turkish charity that organized the flotilla of ships carrying relief supplies in an attempt to break Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip said [color:red]activists had grabbed guns from 10 soldiers in self-defense and thrown the weapons overboard without having fired them[/color]...

From the evil Zionist running dogs at the Financial Times! :shocked:

<< Turkish activists who survived Israel’s raid on their convoy to Gaza could expect a hero’s welcome on their return home on Wednesday, but the aid agency that channelled millions of dollars into the boats and their cargoes is attracting controversy.

The Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief – known by its Turkish acronym IHH, draws on widespread sympathy for the Palestinian cause in Turkish society.

But its ethos is more Islamist than is typical in secular Turkey. Founded in the 1990s, the IHH’s early work was directed at aiding Muslims in Bosnia. It came under scrutiny from a Turkish government fearful of fundamentalism, and was excluded by the army from official efforts to help victims of the 1999 earthquake.

... >>

Link

Typically evasive Flashermac. You never answer my questions, the main one being "Where does your allegiance lie, Flasher... to the USA or Israel??

Instead you desperately try to change the subject with the "Straw Man" fallacy... invent something that your opponent did NOT say, and address that, rather than something I did say.

:beer:

Archived