We didn’t have to wait long for Israel’s latest outrage

robaus

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>So just where does your allegiance lie anyway? Most of the times it is hard to tell.

…. to Australia and Palestine. If Israel would stop oppressing Palestinians and dragging us into unnecessary wars, terrorists would have less of an excuse to fire at Aussie and American soldiers….. an equation that seems to be lost on you, FM.

>> I'm trying to recall if you have ever made a post that wasn't about either Pattaya or Palestine.

….. WRONG again, Flasher. Either you’re suffering from Old Timer’s disease, or you’re looking through your Zionist tinted specs again, or you’re deliberately spreading misinformation.

I write in areas where I can be helpful or have some expertise.

I write frequently to help out fellow board members with their Pattaya experience, naturally because I live here in Pattaya half of the year and can give up to date info.

I also comment on my pet hatred.. racism and now and then (3 topics this last 12 months) on events in the Middle East, to offset misinformation of Israeli apologists that seems to dominate US media.

My other main interests are travel, investment, language, and computers which are reflected in my many other posts this year (from a quick search on Robaus), bearing in mind that I travel usually 4-6 months of the year.

newspeak linguistics in Texas, Paypal, Plastic, or Traveler's Cheques? Ronnie Woods, Selling books Shanghai Bkk return? Single Malt Whiskeys? Travel Cheque Fees vrs ATM, US Healthcare bill Vegemite What paperwork is needed for farang to marry a Thai in Bangkok Why are so many Brits American haters, Do You Take Travel Insurance Before Going to LOS/Anywhere? Errol Flynn's son's remains possibly found in Cambodia, Hangzhou,China, heaps of deals on Air Asia atm Its Time To Get Financially Smart Keyloggers - do they work? Laos v's Cambodia sights Lost 12 Kg and still going Our resident bully’s racists comments My passport expires soon, can I come to Thailand? New ATM fees -- who's charging them? Afghan poppies in nod to Afghanistan locals Abuse of guest workers in Dubai Airport scam victim arrives home anti whaling Aussie Pension. BKK-AKL-BKK buying a condo Cambodia overland. Travel tips. Computer running slow scam Congressman's Guam Gaffe Dali Lama and Tibet Dangers of putting property in Thai's name

How many of your posts, FM, are purely helpful advice and how many your not so subtle Zionist agenda?

:beer:

>>Anyway here you can see why Muslim terrorists can't win:

... I agree,kamui... simple stereotypes for simple Fox Noise sheeple minds

It's comedy like this that gets American and allied soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.. ask General Petraeus.

Not such a barrel of laughs then is it?

<< Most of the times it is hard to tell.

…. to Australia and Palestine. >.

You've got that right anyway. And anyone who does not agree with you is automatically branded a Zionist. What a wondefully simplistic view you have of the world.

So all of the Islamic violence is due to Israel. And here I thought Osama was pissed off because the American troops were stationed in Saudi during the Kuwait mess and threatened his Wahabi view of women, human rights etc besides soiling the sacred ground where Muhammad walked. Nah, if nasty just Israel would go away, there would be no more wars. The Sunnis and Shiites would love each other, Taliban would become pacifists, Iraq and Iran would become good buddies etc. :beer:

Nice to know you are so helpful. Maybe you should get sainthood one of these days. :D

>>So all of the Islamic violence is due to Israel. And here I thought Osama was pissed off because the American troops were stationed in Saudi during the Kuwait mess and threatened his Wahabi view of women, human rights etc besides soiling the sacred ground where Muhammad walked. Nah, if nasty just Israel would go away, there would be no more wars. The Sunnis and Shiites would love each other, Taliban would become pacifists, Iraq and Iran would become good buddies etc

... You live in a fantasy world, FM.

You use the "Straw Man" fallacy yet again. You invent something I did NOT say, and attack that, while ignoring what I did say.

I said Binliner used US support for Israel as an excuse for his attacks. Israel's oppression of Palestinians incenses thousands in the Muslim world and drives them into the extremists' arms.

If Israel made a just peace with the Palestinians... Bill Clinton had them 3 days away from achieving it at Camp David a decade ago... it would take the wind out of the sails of the terrorists. The present Israeli policy is only serving to increase terrorism, and to increase the danger of US forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.

AS Gen.Petraeus said "America's relationship with Israel is important, but not as important as the lives of America's soldiers."

A clumsy piece of misinformation again here by quoting me out of context, FM

What it did say was

[i owe my allegiance to] Australia and Palestine. [because}If Israel would stop oppressing Palestinians and dragging us into unnecessary wars, terrorists would have less of an excuse to fire at Aussie and American soldiers….. an equation that seems to be lost on you, FM.

Looks you use the same sort of cherrypicking editing as Israelis do to justify their thugs.

If Israel has nothing to hide lets see the whole unedited beginning of the attack and Al Jazeera's confiscated footage too

All I can say is that it’s a good job you were posted to Vietnam, and not on board the USS Liberty

Perhaps next time you are in Washington, pop down to the Wall Memorial to lecture the veteran Liberty survivors about your support for Israel, who murdered their buddies.

Then call in at a veterans hospital to explain to the maimed in their wheelchairs how they lost their limbs in Iraq and Afghanistan for a good cause.. the defense of Israel. Then side step their queries, as you do with me, as to why there was a conspicuous absence of even an Israeli medic fighting alongside them.

The Israelis are smart enough and cowardly enough to let Americans do the fighting for them. Try to convince them that it is simply bad luck that they lost their legs during a terrorist upsurge in fighting that coincided with Israel’s invasion of Gaza that murdered 300 children. Your General Petraeus seems to think there’s a connection

Shame on you, Flashermac, for your blind support of the Zionists who have just murdered your fellow citizen Dugan.. shot 4 times in the head and once in the chest…. It’s a pity he wasn’t wearing one of your imaginary bullet proof vests. that still haven't appeared on TV

Shame on AIPAC for putting the interests of a foreign country 6000 miles away ahead of the US’s

Shame on Rupert Murdoch, with his Zionist agenda and his Fox Noise Idiots Guide to the World propaganda machine to hoodwink the American people.

I just watched the US Press Secretary positively squirming in an attempt not to actually criticize Israel for murdering an American citizen. To what depths has Israel dragged US dignity ?

What the fuck has Israel ever done for the USA?

Apart from…

Just murdered another American peace activist. Amongst others such as Rachel Corrie after whom the next boat to attempt the blockade was named.

Cost US taxpayers and your military $$$billions every year

Spy on your country.

Meddle with your politics with their lobby groups whose loyalty is to a country 6,000 miles away.

Murder 34 and injure 170 of your fellow servicemen aboard USS Liberty without any Congressional inquiry

Increased the terrorist threat to USA rather than diminish it.

Dragged your country into 2 wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but won’t send even medical staff to fight alongside US forces, and made your soldiers a turkey shoot for terrorists.

Has now become a serious threat to your fellow soldiers (U.S. Military's Central Commander General Petraeus: "America's relationship with Israel is important, but not as important as the lives of America's soldiers.")

And is about to draw you into another war in Iran.

WTF.. with friends like that, who needs enemies?

>>anyone who does not agree with you is automatically branded a Zionist. What a wondefully simplistic view you have of the world.

... if you agree that it's right to occupy and oppress Palestinians for 62 years, to ethnically cleanse Palestinians from villages they've lived in for centuries to make way for Jewish immigrants from all over the world, as you have admitted to, Flashermac.. then you're a Zionist.

But here's someone who is not a Zionist.. 21 year old Jewish American student Emily Henochowicz, studying in Jerusalem at the moment, lost an eye yesterday when she was hit by a tear gas canister fired by Israeli troops at a pro-Palestinian demonstration.

How many of your posts, FM, are purely helpful advice and how many your not so subtle Zionist agenda?

Well he posts a lot of news stories up here that are from the mainstream media, which we all know is totally controlled by the Jews, so... ;)

just teasing.

It’s time for Israel to make a few smarter decisions that will actually improve their security and standing in the world. They are on a suicide mission at the moment, because one day some enemy will have more (or dirtier) fire power than they have.

Make a just peace now, Israel, before it’s too late.

I ask in all sincerity: What do you suggest?

And, hypothetically, assuming for the sake of discussion that Israel does adopt your plan, and everyone manages to agree on a "just peace", that is equally satisfactory to *ALL* parties, what, in your opinion, should be Israel's response when and if Hamas starts shooting rockets again?

Note 1: I regard this as unlikely in the extreme, given that *EVERY* statement I have seen from the "Palestinian" side (Hamas, Fatah, Syria, ...) has utterly rejected the entire concept of allowing Israel to exist *AT* *ALL*. The one exception to this was Yasser Arafat ca. 1983. He had gotten roundly tired of getting his butt kicked by the Israelis, and announced, in somewhat roundabout language, that he was ready to (a) recognize Israel had a right to exist and (B) seek a political solution. Israel was, at the time, shooting at him. Syria joined the fray, on Israel's side, shooting at Arafat, because Syria considered political accommodation with Israel absolutely unacceptable. Arafat and the PLO were kicked out of Israel altogether, and resettled in Lebanon. For a while, I (somewhat jokingly) was saying Arafat should have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, for his efforts in getting Israel and Syria to work together on something.

Note 2: I observe that the Hamas rocket campaign appears to me to be specifically designed to annoy Israel, but not to do enough damage to piss anyone (Israel or the rest of the world) off seriously. This is 2010. The technology for basic missile guidance systems, FAR better than what was used in, say, Vietnam, is now routinely within reach, both technologically and economically, of a home hobbyist. There is nothing, technology or dinars, preventing Hamas from putting a pretty nice guidance system on their Katyusha, and actually hitting a target, except for the certain knowledge that launching a guided weapon against a civilian target would be seen by the entire world as an unmistakable act of war.

Archived