robaus

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO' date=' you do it to yourself.

Stick with what you know and you'll be safe![/quote']

another attempt at what ?

:sleeping:

Not an attempt at anything. Merely pointing out that when you stray from areas you know about you tend to say the wrong thing.

I am sure, in your self-appointed board Gestapo role you copy every post in this thread searching for anti-semites. The problem is that someone not liking you does not mean someone is an anit-semite.

That the world owes you and the bitterness just comes through in so many posts. Nobody is smearing you- they don't have to. You smear yourself.

This thread is about Israeli actions and I am attempting to hijack the thread into a discussion of senior NCO patterns of perverse sexual activity during the Viet Nam war. Mac has stories and I wanna hear them. He was a sergeant...

Not fair that this turn into another waffle thread.

In the history of the Jews' date=' they will lie and take all they can get!!![/quote']

what a bigoted offensive and racist post !

I guess God is a bigot...read the Bible...how many times were the Jews cast aside for their actions...it is what it is.

>>>> So why aren't all Arabs in Arabia? Somebody gave them the rest of the Middle East and North Africa?

....Over the last few millenia I don't think there has ever been an apartheid fence in Palestine, until Israel constructed one. So people migrated naturally throughout the region, and inter married, and interfaithed (new verb!) probably.

In Israel I've seen everything from blonde haired blue eyed Jews to jet black falasha Jews. I don't think there's much racial purity there.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Jews have the same genes as the majority of Palestinians. It's just religious nutters and politicians with vested interests who prevent them from living together peacefully.

:beer:

>>Violent, sorry if guys are dropping out of helicopters dropping stun grenades then if i see a chance I'd fight back too. Wouldn't you?

I found a certain irony in this news item happening the day after Israel's act of piracy. Perhaps we should round up the crew and put them in Beersheva prison.

Crew 'seizes back' ship from Somali pirates

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/africa/10121976.stm

The crew of a Libyan-owned merchant ship seized by Somali pirates in the Gulf of Aden have reportedly recaptured the vessel.

Some pirates are believed to have been killed during the incident, said the European anti-piracy naval force operating off the coast of Somalia.

...more

>>It seems Hamas doesn't want humanitarian aid if Israel makes certain that it really *IS* just humanitarian aid.

…..It’s very nice of the Israelis to provide delivery of the humanitarian aid from the ships. My goodness, they’ll be putting DHL and FedEx out of business if they carry on like this.

Of course we all know that is part of the Israeli propaganda campaign to distract from their almighty cockup.

But answer this: if they have always been so keen to deliver aid, why do they restrict deliveries to 25% of what the UN says it needs?

Why have Israeli human rights groups challenged their government in court to reveal that under the pretext of preventing Hamas from improving its military capability, Gazans are prevented from importing such items as chocolate, jam, wood, fruit juice, plastic toys and notebooks. Cinnamon is allowed, but not coriander. Frozen meat, but not fresh meat or livestock

It’s all deliberately petty control freak stuff to continually humiliate and collectively punish (BTW, that’s a war crime) 1.5 million people for voting the wrong way in a 2006 election.

And the daft thing is that the more Israel represses the Gazans, the more they are forcing the people right into Hamas’s arms. The Gazans now look to Hamas to provide essentials rather than the NGOs and UN.

Hamas have already spent the last year smuggling in all the cement and steel it needs via the Egyptian tunnels for its bunkers, so what’s the point of embittering the population even more by denying them the right to rebuild their schools, hospitals and homes? When people are fully employed, they haven’t got time on their hands to attend Hamas suicide bomber 101 and Rocketry made Simple classes.

Why have a blockade at all? It’s been a total failure for Israel. It led Hamas to break their ceasefire, and Israeli retaliatory overkill in the Gazan invasion 12 months ago.. another PR disaster for Israel. Now it’s caused this latest outrage. In the eyes of the world Israel has lost even more credibility.

The trouble is that Israeli politicians begin to believe their own propaganda. They paint their failures as victories.

1982 invasion of Lebanon .. designed to exert Israeli power and clean out terrorists. Result: Syria becomes the dominant power in Lebanon. Hezbollah moves from being a minor militia to a major political party

2006 Lebanon war to rescue 2 Israeli soldiers rather than negotiate release.

Result: 158 Israelis killed, and Hezbollah (spurred on by their success) have far more and longer ranged missiles now.

2010 storming aid ships.

Result: Israel loses important ally in Turkey, Egypt lifts blockade, Hamas empowered even more, massive damage to Israel’s image worldwide.

It’s time for Israel to make a few smarter decisions that will actually improve their security and standing in the world. They are on a suicide mission at the moment, because one day some enemy will have more (or dirtier) fire power than they have.

Make a just peace now, Israel, before it’s too late.

OK, so far only 2 people have admitted they are Jewish on this board, others have not. We face the bigotry alone I guess...I can only assume that the others are self haters or ashamed of who and what they are, and thus choose not to say it here. Or maybe they have a brain washed bias that they are afraid to admit? Whatever, speak up or shut up.

NO' date=' you do it to yourself.

Stick with what you know and you'll be safe![/quote']

another attempt at what ?

:sleeping:

Not an attempt at anything. Merely pointing out that when you stray from areas you know about you tend to say the wrong thing.

I am sure, in your self-appointed board Gestapo role you copy every post in this thread searching for anti-semites. The problem is that someone not liking you does not mean someone is an anit-semite.

That the world owes you and the bitterness just comes through in so many posts. Nobody is smearing you- they don't have to. You smear yourself.

This thread is about Israeli actions and I am attempting to hijack the thread into a discussion of senior NCO patterns of perverse sexual activity during the Viet Nam war. Mac has stories and I wanna hear them. He was a sergeant...

Not fair that this turn into another waffle thread.

on one hand you call me the board gestapo, on the other hand you decide what is right or wrong.

then you rant about anti-semitism, whereas no one has used the term in this tread.

you must be a very confused person.

either PT me your frustrations as per previous invite, or just ignore me.

BB

In the history of the Jews' date=' they will lie and take all they can get!!![/quote']

what a bigoted offensive and racist post !

I guess God is a bigot...read the Bible...how many times were the Jews cast aside for their actions...it is what it is.

instead of leaving it be, you make even worse with this silly comeback

:down:

BB

Archived