We didn’t have to wait long for Israel’s latest outrage

robaus

>>Now, almost nightly small arms and missles, are shot at Israel. I would not give them a chance to get bigger weapons either.

… the bigger weapons come through the Egyptian tunnels anyway. Hezbollah now has long range missiles from Iran and Syria.

This illegal blockade of Gaza has nothing to do with Israel increasing its security. It’s all to do with the collective punishment of Palestinians.

I see it, as a security issue, and so does the USA, UN and others. Just difficult to inforce, the embargo. ONCE, they enter the WAR ZONE, it is not international waters, unfeathered import to a terrorist government is the issue. Tell me, you have not seen drawn in newspapers, diagrams of the box, off Gaza, called War Zone.

Until there is a Peace Treaty, not a Seize Fire, in place, it will likely remain a war zone. Little chance of a treaty, with nightly cross boarder activity, that remains, violating the sieze fire.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An Al Jazeera reporter says there was definitely live fire from the helicopters before the Israeli thugs hit the deck. Of course the Israeli apologists will claim he’s lying.

Did the Al Jazeera reporter also state that the thug pax of the ship threw stun grenades? I beleive Al Jazeera about as much as Fox News.

HtjWyweOFyM

An Al Jazeera reporter says there was definitely live fire from the helicopters before the Israeli thugs hit the deck. Of course the Israeli apologists will claim he’s lying.

Did the Al Jazeera reporter also state that the thug pax of the ship threw stun grenades? I beleive Al Jazeera about as much as Fox News.

HtjWyweOFyM

As I said before, this is a propaganda war - it is not about the truth! I guess both sides are bending the truth to their advantage.

It is a war of words and images which Israel can't win anymore. And it not the first media disaster: there was the assassination in Dubai, the bombing of Gaza, e.g.

I wonder, if Israel doesn't care anymore. This would be extremely dangerous.

Also I wonder how the Israeli secret service could miss that fact that a group of radical Muslims was on board the biggest ship. Just a day of the botched raid the secret service announced that some Turks/Arabs on the ships had links to Al Qaeda...

The only winner is the Hamas - neither the moderate forces in Palestine area nor the moderate forces in Israel and the West can be happy about this.

Also a collateral damage is the fact that Israel is losing it's only partner in the Muslim world: Turkey.

It all comes back to public opinion in the US IMO. That's Israel's biggest concern.

Doesn't matter what public opinion in the U.S. is, the ONLY thing that Israel has to worry about is the opinion of jewish americans en masse. That's it. Doesn't matter who else is upset. Not one iota.

The electoral vote for Florida depends in part on how the man jewish americans retired and living there vote as well as the thumbs up from AIPAC and other such organizations. That's it.

Could Israel do someething that could even make american jews abondon them? Possible but improbable. If anything, they get told to calm down.

Archived