Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

Frankly' date=' I can't see what the big deal is, so in addition to your driver's license, you show them a wallet size copy of a birth certificate...

I always carry my passport when outside of the USA...and I am not pissed off when the police ask to see it, and check my visa stamps. [/quote']

The nut cases want you to carry an original birth certificate.

I do. What is the problem?

... and if your original birth certificate gets stolen, then what?

Are you sure it is an original oe is it a notorized birth certificate?

I have several copies...and if I lose all of them, I will get replacements...now I know you will say "what if you get asked for 1 when you have lost them all...?" so far that hasn't happened, and probably won't. I am sure I am in enough data bases that it would NOT be a problem.

As for "Some" illegals paying taxes...how? oh you mean they have fraudulent papers which allow them to work her illegally...you seem that is called identity theft and that is also against the law. And as far as taxing them all...how> when most work under the table? Are you suggesting another reward/amnesty for them all? yeah, the last one worked well, really sent the message that we won't tolerate them here...buy a clue dude.

The illegals I know, came her on legal visas and forgot to go home. They all started the legal immigration process, got driver's liscense and social securty cards. Because of the cost of immigrating, each one stepped out of the processed and remained in the country thus becoming illegal.

The cost of immigrating is a huge expense which not everybody can afford.

Making the cost of legal immigration reasonable might be one way to get more people who were legal back on the road to being legal.

Well boo fucking hoo, they came here with insufficient funds and because the big bad USA charges to much to immigrate, they have to stay here illegally? Fuck them, send them back, they are here illegally. How many of them came here with the specific intent of fucking off on their visa and working? Are you really stupid enough to believe they "forgot to go home?" "...oh yeah, I had a 6 month visa, I have been here 10 years...wow time flies I forgot to go home...oh well I'll forget and again and keep staying..." You honestly believe that?

True, some, from some countries do arrive here with a visa...and then fuck off on it...at least 1 board member admitted it years back, he was from Europe, paid an American girl to marry him...totally a fraud, but so what right?

Fact is, most illegals who are here from Mexico and Central America, came on foot, with NO FUCKING VISA AT ALL! THE JUST THINK THEY HAVE SOME GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO BE HERE. SO HOW MANY MORE SHOULD WE LET IN? BUY A CLUE DUDE, THIS IS A PROBLEM!!! Even if they all paid taxes, the costs they create far out weigh/cost what they contribute. Wake up!

Sounds like you want to start rounding up illegals, tie them to the back of a truck, and drag them there illegals thru the desert.

[color:red]Good, put words and actions into my mouth. Round them up yes. "Drag them through the dessert" and injure them? no, a simple bus will do nicely.[/color]

Remember the first Moslem killed after 9/11/2001? I believe he was from Mesa, Arizona. It turned out he wasn't Moslem.

[color:red]And this has what to do with illegals? Remember the black guy that got chained to a truck in Texas and dragged until he "fell apart?" Apples and oranges dude, you are really reaching here, and still losing. [/color]

During the last administration, illegal immigration wasn't an issue, why is it an issue now? What happened with the real issue of illegal drugs being smuggled into the country?

[color:red]The last administration actually rounded up and deported what like 8% less then are being deported this year. So yes, they were doing something about it. The main push now is 1) the problem has gotton worse, violence is up etc...and 2)the economy has gotten worse, so why take on or allow a burden to grow during bad times? In bad times, problems get worse. I do agree, we should have started on this long ago, but that is no reason or excuse to just ignore it now. [/color]

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH (I've given up trying to educate BKT).

Illegal immigration has been an issue with U.S. citizens for quite a while. It's just that politicans ignored it for fear of alienating the Hispanic community. For a decade or two, I've been waiting for some kind of discussion about the problem of illegal immigration to occur during the course of political campaigns. It never happened until now; and even now, the politicians are keeping it low down on the list of issues they want to discuss.

The issue of illegal immigration was finally brought to the front of the stove by the Minutemen in the mid-90's during GWB's administration. A spotlight was thrown on the issue which politicians could neither ignore nor from which they could hide. Months of TV coverage showing/interviewing ordinary citizens doing what the Federal government should be doing finally got the pols to do something. Accordingly, a Demoncrat Congress funded the hiring of approximatley 10,000 new CPB personnel positions. This was in response to a request by GWB's administration. Accordingly, any notion that the issue has only surfaced "now" is completely bogus and utterly ridiculous.

Since Obama has been in office, hiring by CBP has been reduced to a mere trickle. In fact, I'm not even certain that CBP is advertising vacancies at this point. Obama needs all the votes he can muster; he doesn't want to piss off the Hispanic voters; he knows there are a lot of stupid voters who voted for him last time who (he hopes) will vote for him again.

(I say we elect "Sheriff Joe" President...or at least put him in charge of Homeland Security!)

HH

OH (I've given up trying to educate BKT).

Illegal immigration has been an issue with U.S. citizens for quite a while. It's just that politicans ignored it for fear of alienating the Hispanic community. For a decade or two, I've been waiting for some kind of discussion about the problem of illegal immigration to occur during the course of political campaigns. It never happened until now; and even now, the politicians are keeping it low down on the list of issues they want to discuss.

The issue of illegal immigration was finally brought to the front of the stove by the Minutemen in the mid-90's during GWB's administration. A spotlight was thrown on the issue which politicians could neither ignore nor from which they could hide. Months of TV coverage showing/interviewing ordinary citizens doing what the Federal government should be doing finally got the pols to do something. Accordingly, a Demoncrat Congress funded the hiring of approximatley 10,000 new CPB personnel positions. This was in response to a request by GWB's administration. Accordingly, any notion that the issue has only surfaced "now" is completely bogus and utterly ridiculous.

Since Obama has been in office, hiring by CBP has been reduced to a mere trickle. In fact, I'm not even certain that CBP is advertising vacancies at this point. Obama needs all the votes he can muster; he doesn't want to piss off the Hispanic voters; he knows there are a lot of stupid voters who voted for him last time who (he hopes) will vote for him again.

(I say we elect "Sheriff Joe" President...or at least put him in charge of Homeland Security!)

HH

How much are you willing to pay in taxe to put a stop to illegal immigration?

The real issue is not illegal immigration but the business dealing with illegal drugs. The war on drugs has been an absolute failure. How much are you willing to pay in taxes to win the war on drugs?

I got a feeling you are not willing to spend an extra 2 cents in tax increase on either program.

Pay more in taxes? Are you nuts? Every good wingnut like HH know that the magical unicorn will swoop from the sky and pay for all of this while giving all the good little wingnuts a tax cut. Well, it would happen that way if a negro Democrat wasn't in the White House.

Aren't you a true believer BT?

You are all racist and ill informed. Obama is very clearly doing something, apparently a lot more than GWB did...so far he has deported more illegals than GWB...as for this constant crap about it costing more taxes...ok, well how much more in taxes are you willing to pay to keep having these people come here? They cost us either way.

It isn't so much about the guys at Home depot, but the criminal element some here claim does not exist. My city is over run with these assholes. Surtenos, Nortenos, MS-13...I am will to pay to have them eradicated.

You are all racist and ill informed. Obama is very clearly doing something, apparently a lot more than GWB did...so far he has deported more illegals than GWB...as for this constant crap about it costing more taxes...ok, well how much more in taxes are you willing to pay to keep having these people come here? They cost us either way.

It isn't so much about the guys at Home depot, but the criminal element some here claim does not exist. My city is over run with these assholes. Surtenos, Nortenos, MS-13...I am will to pay to have them eradicated.

Why do eople want so much done in regards to illegals but haven't given one thought to the real problem which is illegal drugs?

Pay more in taxes? Are you nuts? Every good wingnut like HH know that the magical unicorn will swoop from the sky and pay for all of this while giving all the good little wingnuts a tax cut. Well, it would happen that way if a negro Democrat wasn't in the White House.

Aren't you a true believer BT?

HH will come back with a plan that will only cost $200.00 to implement to get rid of all of the illegals and which will give every citizen a tax cut of 45%, that is if they make over $50,000 a year. [color:red]Look for HH 1070![/color]

[

HH will come back with a plan that will only cost $200.00 to implement to get rid of all of the illegals and which will give every citizen a tax cut of 45%, that is if they make over $50,000 a year. [color:red]Look for HH 1070![/color]

Ermmm allthough I mean nothing but good towards HH, I do not think he will make 2070 ....

Archived