Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

Frankly' date=' I can't see what the big deal is, so in addition to your driver's license, you show them a wallet size copy of a birth certificate...

I always carry my passport when outside of the USA...and I am not pissed off when the police ask to see it, and check my visa stamps. [/quote']

The nut cases want you to carry an original birth certificate.

I do. What is the problem?

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheriff Babeu is the sheriff of a county 3 counties away from the border.

So that just proves (more) how far out of hand the problem has grown. I live about 300 miles from the border; I'm sure our Sheriff could say the same.

HH

Sheriff Babeu is being portrayed as a border Sherriff. He isn't. This is one of many examples of how the facts have been distorted and twisted.

The truth of the matter is very few people know much about Arizona's history and issues but for some strange reason' date=' a lot of people all of a sudden seem to know a lot about Arizona, or at least they think they do.[/quote']

I have been to Arizona a few times...but so fucking what right? Fact is, I could care less what Arizona's history is, Arizona is now part of the USA. The USA has a problem with illegals. If some or most or all of them are entering through Arizona, than shouldn't we do something about it?

You say it will cost too much to stop it, yet others say it is costing us to have them here...so what should we do?

Oh and once again, we are not just talking Mexicans/Latinos here, a lot of others enter the USA illegally through Mexico...including a lot of Korean and Thai whores...but we can let them stay if they promise to lower their rates...

Frankly' date=' I can't see what the big deal is, so in addition to your driver's license, you show them a wallet size copy of a birth certificate...

I always carry my passport when outside of the USA...and I am not pissed off when the police ask to see it, and check my visa stamps. [/quote']

A friend got pulled over by a police officer for reasons unknown. Routine traffic stop or whatever. I was riding shotgun and didn't like that we were being stopped. The cop asked me for my identification as well. I lied and said I don't have one. He started in on me, I told him, I am not driving and unless there is some reasonable cause for me why do I need to identify myself? He got the hint.

God help us if we become a country like Nazi germany 'show me your papers please?

Its how it starts. It always starts with something that seems agreeable but the powers that be NEVER stop there. They take it and start applying it to all kinds of stuff that is unrecognizable from the original intent.

What's to stop a cop from giving me a hard time for looking like a possible illegal from Nigeria? Even if the accent doesn't fit? It can be used to harass and I've seen way too much of that for a few life times.

There are much better ways to deal with illegal immigration.

I do. What is the problem?

... and if your original birth certificate gets stolen, then what?

Are you sure it is an original oe is it a notorized birth certificate?

The news had an interesting article the other night about Arizona's immigration problem. The govenor was asked about her involvement with the company that transports illegals. It appears her pockets will get lined if there are more crack downs on illegals.

The State has a lot of problems but the govenor is ignoring all of those issues except the illegal immigrant issue.

<< What's to stop a cop from giving me a hard time for looking like a possible illegal from Nigeria? Even if the accent doesn't fit? It can be used to harass and I've seen way too much of that for a few life times. >>

Ah, the notorious crime of DWB (driving while black)! :p

Just heard on the radio that 95% of the murder warrants in the LA area are for illegals.

This is one cost for doing nothing...ohhh, they have 800 or so "sanctuary cities" around the USA where they do not arrest the illegals...WTF is that?

Next is are "sanctuary cities" for bank robbers???

Archived