Palin Backs Anti-Masturbation Candidate

temfarang

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was rare in my active duty days as well as when I was an civilian instructor to see a female soldier you would want to do. I remember one cute little redneck PFC that was having trouble with dyke officers trying to make the move on her. A female captain got court-martialed over trying to use her rank to get the gal into the sack.

The captain got off. Said it was a "misunderstanding". :rolleyes:

I was at dinner with a friend and an american Navy serviceman was there. We had a good talk about the military and such.

He said although he doesn't like it, gays in the military isn't going to be an issue. He said they are already there and the war made it a non issue. He said you knew who was and who wasn't for the most part and those that are suspected are assumed to be and that's that, you do your job, no problems.

He said the real problem, at least on the ships and less so on the bases are women.

What he said next shocked me. He said there is a lot of prostitution going on, especially on the ship when you're out at sea for weeks. He said he knew personally of a few women who sold ass and made very good money at it. He said others didn't even sell it but liked to have sex. Even a few gang bang stories.

He said some women made a mint at selling ass. Some were overt, you pay x amount I f**k you. Some tried to retain some level of respect by saying they needed money for this and that for what ever reason but everyone knew you had to pay up front or you weren't getting any. They had a few guys who regurlarly took care of them financially. They didn't take on all comers but had 3 or 4 guys who basically paid. It was tantamount to the same thing. When one didn't want to or whatever she replaced them. They all knew about the others but had to accept the situation or be litterally and figuretively 'ass out'.

I was surprised but after some thought, I wasn't shocked.

based your posted 21st century pay scale:

= "sociopath retards" getting paid more than a college grad with 2 years on the job.

the lengths the pentagon needs to go to in order to meet recruitment requirements is scary.

the 21st century military is loaded with guys & gals that are literally intellectually /psychologically unfit to work at walmart or mcdonalds ..

= "criminal sociopath retards" getting paid more than a college grad with 2 years on the job.

21st century army poster child = the literally double digit IQ reservist famous for the infamous 'thumbs up at abu garab' photo.

IMHO, the draft is best. an affordable military with a representative of the population composition

.. but due to the equality of womens the draft cannot come back ..

today bulldykes go in .. but suzy in the pink dress & matching pumps would have to go too in the draft.

re feminization of the US: I agree with Hank III .. lets put the O back in cuntry .. & the dick back in dixie.

the pot issue is rather funny

California is on the road to legalization .. 49 - 46 in favor today.

used to be the nutcases for .. now it's the nut cases against

the local advertising magazine in the rack in local 7-11 .. "The Wooden Nickel" ..

there are 10 ads on the front page for medical pot prescriptions for $99. per year.

16 plants & can travel about with more than 1 oz ..

this month: the guy across the street had his delinquent sister show up at his house with her 'pick up camper shell' packed with grownin' pot plants .. I came out to see what the yelling was about as he chased her off his property .. you could see the plants through the camper's windows .. & she was driving around with that cargo .. & her prescription

pot is far less physically harmful then alcohol or tobacci

saw the pot poster child .. Wille .. on PBS last weekend promoing a 'bluegrass album' .. Whiskey River with a lead mandolin was pretty nice ..

+ Willie looks real f'n good in his mid 70s

his voice strong & finger picking lead guitar dexterity pretty amazing.

the question is, can willie still roll a doobie with 1 hand?

Archived