Millionaires b4 25 y.o.

Steve

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/111047/how-to-be-a-millionaire-by-age-25?mod=career-worklife_balance

F**k me I'm jealous. However, fate has a way of rewarding those who deserve it. Had I been a teenage milionaire, I'd be dead by now. Found in some Jomiten house dead with money missing and 2 bar girls who don't know what happened.

The article avoids athletes and entertainers though. Its about business people. Taking entertainers and athletes into account, its not too big of a surprise or wonder to be a millionaire before 25.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

What would be really interesting to know though is what percentage these people represent of teenagers who started something while in high-school/college?

I would imagine it is very tiny.

Sure, they likely worked their ass of to get where they are now, but I am also certain there was HUGE amount of luck involved.

Sanuk!

Whenever I meet some one who has succeeded in this regard, and I've known and respected a few. I am always let down later on, by finding, that when they were struggling to get their business started etc, they were getting handouts from mummy or daddy, or I find that they actually had a trust fund of so many millions already.

The very successful millionaires who actually came from nothing and made it on their own? I've yet to meet one. All of them seem to have had significant help from someone.

Not that they'll tell you that, ruins the image .

25 Personality Traits Millionaires Have In Common

http://www.articlesbase.com/business-articles/25-personality-traits-millionaires-have-in-common-494048.html

1. They are restless and impatient! It often shows with people, situations, and in meetings.

2. They are very organized, and some work 60 to 80 hours per week, ouch!

3. They are driven, pulled, drawn toward their goal and there is no force on earth that can stop them.

4. They usually don't do anything else but their business... most don't cook, clean, pay bills. They do what they love to do.

5. They work hard and play hard. At times they aren't sure whether its work or play.

6. They are better at something - anything then most people...

I recall reading somewhere that there were also a lot of character/personality traits shared by serial killers and Corporate CEOs...and maybe some dot.comers...a lot of them are just assholes.

There was a movie called "Pirates of Silicon Valley" about Jobs and Gates...did not paint either one in a very flattering manner.

OH, indeed, sociopaths (often CEO's and politicians) are just one step removed from psychopaths. The one step is simply they don't murder people...but they share many traits and behaviours.

People who are drawn to positions of power are usually the very ones least suited to such a role.

Archived