Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The USA has a law on the books, the Logan Act, that makes it illegal for private individuals, such as Jonh Kerry, to

meet with foreign governments....of course Obama does the same thing...

Iran Confirms Meetings With Kerry, Their Infuriating Response Shows His Treachery

It was revealed this week that former Secretary of State John Kerry had been engaging in secret meetings with the Iranians and other leaders in Europe in order to undermine the Trump administration and U.S. position and try to save the Iran Deal.

He was even caught in Paris on Saturday meeting with them again, even after the pull out.

Now the Iranians are confirming the meetings. And their response is both extremely troubling as well as infuriating.

http://www.conservativecash.us/iran-confirms-meetings-kerry-infuriating-response-shows-treachery/?utm_source=anh

Feds collect record taxes in first month under Trump’s tax cuts; runs surplus in January

The U.S. government collected a record $361 billion of taxes in January, up 5 percent from 2017, in ...Read More]

Mr Cavanami, in case you occasionally read what your links say then it might come to your attention that above praised record taxes tax are something that usually happened at that time of the year over the last decade. Just to pick one out of the list of glory .

I think the weather also became a lot better .

It's my wife's birthday, but she always has to work as its not a holiday here. (We always grumbled at the university when we had to work on Teachers Day, since the government said we weren't teachers. We were lecturers.)

its an official Thai gov holiday today !

The USA has a law on the books, the Logan Act, that makes it illegal for private individuals, such as Jonh Kerry, to

meet with foreign governments....of course Obama does the same thing...

Iran Confirms Meetings With Kerry, Their Infuriating Response Shows His Treachery

It was revealed this week that former Secretary of State John Kerry had been engaging in secret meetings with the Iranians and other leaders in Europe in order to undermine the Trump administration and U.S. position and try to save the Iran Deal.

He was even caught in Paris on Saturday meeting with them again, even after the pull out.

Now the Iranians are confirming the meetings. And their response is both extremely troubling as well as infuriating.

http://www.conservat...?utm_source=anh

Would this law also apply to members of the Trump Family and friends and Staff, meeting with Russians, Arabs and anyone with a dollar and a hand to shake, prior to Trumperbelle being President?

And vis John Kerry, well someone's gotta do it, you should be grateful, it's someone with experience in this field, instead of someone Trump appointed, whose skills are, blathering on Fox.

Cavanami, i would suggest you don't read the article at the link, for which I've included to opening paragraph. It might give you conniptions and I wouldn't want to be responsible, for your resultant ill health.

https://www.theatlan...can-era/537888/

How Trump Is Ending the American Era - For all the visible damage the president has done to the nation’s global standing, things are much worse below the surface.

Donald Trump was right. He inherited a mess. In January 2017, American foreign policy was, if not in crisis, in big trouble. Strong forces were putting stress on the old global political order: the rise of China to a power with more than half the productive capacity of the United States (and defense spending to match); the partial recovery of a resentful Russia under a skilled and thuggish autocrat; the discrediting of Western elites by the financial crash of 2008, followed by roiling populist waves, of which Trump himself was part; a turbulent Middle East; economic dislocations worldwide.....

For Bubi and others, if you are interested, this is a long read.

It does seem to sum up, the feeling that I've had for a long time, that the Empire that is the USA, is sailing very close to the precipice.