The sadness behind the smiles?

Lusty

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a core question here ---> is prostitution wrong or bad? That is THE question.

And indeed it is. In a troubling irony, the Fascist Feminist led Labour government in NZ made it legal.

Thereby stating (at least by the NZ hairies) that it is acceptable.

And yet these are the same hairies that still dump on men for using the service.

Ironic? or what?

:)

Wikipedia says that we have ca. 400.000 (or less) prostitutes in Germany. Prostitution is seen by large parts of the society as immoral.

Nevertheless in Germany prostitution is an absolutely legal business. Prostitutes pay taxes, are being controlled by the local public health departmemt, e.g.. Brothels are registered businesses which employ prostitutes officially.

As a side-note, when prostitution became legal there was a short well published outcry in German media that the employment agencies might be able to force unemployed women to work as prostitutes. :content:

Personally, I do not find prostitution immoral, nevertheless if I hear the BG's stories or see how they are being changed by the job I feel very uneasy. :confused:

PS: Another matter is of course forced prostitution (sex slavery), either in Europe or South-East Asia. I hope that I have never been with such a women who is being physically or psychologically abused and forced to the the job. As I have heard, in Germany punters do not always recognize that a women is being forced into prostitution.

Don't they have something like that in Sweden? It's OK for women to sell it but it's not OK for men to buy it. Very confusing. :dunno:

Absolutely correct.

Which implies that it is not OK to deprive women of their "rights" but it is OK to do so to men.

:stirthepo

In NZ the illegal bits are a/. underage, and b/. living off the earnings (pimping).

Which means that any man using a hooker's services is immediately branded as either a paedo or a pimp.

There do not seem to be (according to the media) any Hetero men using a hooker for the purposes of sex.

It could be seen as Witches Hunting Men except that we cannot use the term Witch to refer to the Hairies as I have come to call them.

:stirthepo

Example: Just look at the end of the stage in Playskool at NEP... At least a couple of bottles of Sang Som are "put on" every night for the girls.

And also sit at the Asoke end of SC near Country Road and see how much trade the yahdom (moonshine) stand does of an evening. 10B per shot I think it is.

Yup,I was in Soi 7 last night and stopped for a couple of beers at "At only Fools and Horses" and there was a couple early twenty chicks I got talking too dressed like real tramps.You know,shorts cut so short they may as well been wearing a thong and the tinyest of boob tubes.

Both were totally hammered on the Meekong and one was virtually on the verge of throwing up and crying about some family problem or another!

Yeah, alcohol is a soial lubricant and it makes interacting with people a little easier. I use it for that very purpose, and in my early twenties I used it too much.

That said, if we're talking about women who have to get drunk in order to work in bar because they don't want to be there -- then they absolutely should not be there.

But when you reference someone drinking in a night-time social enviro, that's a cultural practice in most places.

I'm guess what I'm saying is ---> what it means = 'it depends.' Along with most of the other observations.

I think my earlier comments were a tad aggressive, and that's more of a reflection of questions I ask myself more than anything else.

Think too mutt.

:)

I know its not carved in stone, but the girls with a dependence on d*ugs or alcohol definitely seem the saddest/hardest to my eyes, and that isnt restricted to girls in the bar. I have told the story of Ms CPs little sister before, but the change in her facial appearance and generally manic behaviour over the last two years had zero to do with sex-for-money, and everything to do with her Yaba-dealing-scumbag Thai BF. We all make choices, and she could easily have made a lot of money if she had elected to sell it instead of giving it away for 'love'. 25, 2 kids and he looks like going to jail - straight out of 'Trailer Park Tales', and it didnt have to be that way.

Archived