The sadness behind the smiles?

Lusty

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think that any girls or their children would die from starvation if they did not choose prostitution as their preferred source of income . the driving force in many cases might be the money to be paid for school if they want their children to learn something , mummy's bill for the doctor or the , well , sick buffalo.

I think sex work is a valid choice. It brings a lot of pleasure to the customers.

The moral side: well, I'm not religious and I happen to think much of what religion does is evil, including making people look down on sex workers (or whores or gigolos or whatever you want to call them).

expat....maybe you are right....

But, just to throw another light on things......sometimes I have unearthed "smiles" behind the sadness...

Nut...was a classic example

...and there are many others

You gets...what you gives....

Just my :twocents:

Cheers DS

I don't know, it does seem at times that some expats have a self righteous attitude on the subject.

:yeahthat:

As if it did not happen on mass before expats arrived, and that it does not take place in expat countries. Not that I would wish any such girl (or guy) getting into such a trade but sometimes life deals you a bad break.

I agree with OH - the holier-than-thou shit from some expats gets old. Its a lot like ex-smokers casting aspersions on those who still smoke - I dont like to see hordes of drunken 'smokers' rolling out of bars with a LBFM under each arm, but it is what it is - whatever is behind those smiles, the girls have chosen this line of work. Not sure how many in the Thai-only sex industry were given the same choice.

Dude, don't you know that sex is a sacred compact between man and wife. A woman having sex for money.. why that is abomination. Just like the queers. Surely no rational person would ever do such a thing, have sex for money. Those people must be utterly miserable, I can see it in their eyes.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

What a bunch of fucking self-indulgent bullshit. Half of the people I know working their bullshit jobs are dead spiritually by the age of 26, they grow soft, apathetic, then die.

At least the whores keep it interesting.

I don't see anybody moralizing here. Lusty made an observation about the sadness behind all the jollity that's all. I find the whole thing boring but that's just me. Last time I was in Pattaya I wandered around trying to understand what I ever saw in the place. All the girls looked desperate and the punters looked like caricatures. I knew what they were going to say before they opened their mouths. And I could tell they weren't too thrilled with me either. Maybe I've had too many bar girls but if other guys enjoy it good luck to them. Same for the girls. If they like what they do good luck to them too.

Archived