Tsunamis strike Japan after enormous earthquakes

...One thing that does piss me off is the Media especially CNN with their drawn out sensationalised way of reporting...

Well, instead of watching CNN,there is always The Food Channel or Animal Planet or "snooker". OR, perhaps while-away your time cruising the net for bikini-clad asian girls and inserting them into various discussions. :neener:

HH

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< <>

Japan has a lot of rice paddies. May it was a rice plant that needed watering. :hmmm:

<< Pressurized water reactors (PWRs) constitute a majority of all western nuclear power plants and are one of two types of light water reactor (LWR), the other type being boiling water reactors (BWRs). In a PWR the primary coolant (water) is pumped under high pressure to the reactor core where it is heated by the energy generated by the fission of atoms. The heated water then flows to a steam generator where it transfers its thermal energy to a secondary system where steam is generated and flows to turbines which, in turn, spins an electric generator. In contrast to a boiling water reactor, pressure in the primary coolant loop prevents the water from boiling within the reactor. All LWRs use ordinary light water as both coolant and neutron moderator. >>

Just sounds like ordinary wet water, except it's "light" - whatever that means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressurized_water_reactor

...One thing that does piss me off is the Media especially CNN with their drawn out sensationalised way of reporting...

Well' date=' instead of watching CNN,there is always The Food Channel or Animal Planet or "snooker". OR, perhaps while-away your time cruising the net for bikini-clad asian girls and inserting them into various discussions. :neener:

HH[/quote']

Good idea.....I'm onto it :yay:

OK - so "light" water - just like heavy water I assume hard to make hence it's "special"

Isn't it some type of pressurized water? Like water that has excessive amounts of oxgen pumped into it. High tech soda water.

Maybe North Korea will volunteer to help. It knows all about nuclear stuff.

Or Iran maybe .. except Ahmedgingerbread doesn't help infidels. Allah doesn't like it.

<< PROFESSOR PADDY REGAN, NUCLEAR PHYSICIST FROM BRITAIN'S SURREY UNIVERSITY ... >>

Is this really their expert, or it this Monte Python? At least I was right about the paddies. :hmmm:

Archived