No rules 'fight' forum?

khunsanuk

Hi,

Do we need a forum where 2 people can "take it outside" and slug it out verbally without interference from moderators?

Personally I am worried the issues / grievances will spill over into the main forum, but I am willing to try this (with some VERY strict rules of engagement) if enough people want this.

Sanuk!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted yes, and I don't mince my words here: what bunch of fucking twelve year olds need this?

Yes. If Belgian Boy and I could discuss certain issues, openly without moderation, our differences could be resolved in a dozen posts or so.

I would say yes, but I would set an expiry date - like 4 weeks at the beginning.

It seems that some guys here on the board need this, but I fear that that fights might spill over into the board, just like from the USA election thread two years ago...

PT would be the goods if you seriously only want to involve two people.. BUT if you are after an audience (think schoolyard chants of : fight! FIGHT FIGHT!) then a thread would be in order.

Voted yes because I like to see grown men lower themselves... what confuses me is from KS:

slug it out verbally without interference from moderators?

(with some VERY strict rules of engagement)

I'm guessing certain topics are off limits?

Archived