Stick, Its Time To Move On .....

gobbledonk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...I had no intention to discuss, whatsoever. Others then started (first my stalker Muncher who has never got anything right) magnifying it, adding numbers and sources....

Hey TTFM, get your facts right, I didn't "magnify or add anything", I posted once and that was to question why Stickmans finances were being discussed at all, a discussion that was started by YOU and added to by YOU. :shakehead

Hey TTFM, get your facts right, I didn't "magnify or add anything", I posted once and that was to question why Stickmans finances were being discussed at all, a discussion that was started by YOU and added to by YOU. :shakehead

If you read

"...I had no intention to discuss, whatsoever. Others then started (first my stalker Muncher who has never got anything right) magnifying it, adding numbers and sources...."

It says "others".

While you are here, one explanation for newbies: "think too mutt".

It is a literal translation of Thai "kit maak", often used by bargirls to describe an anxious state, when they drink themselves into oblivion or do other irrational (and stupid) things.

Also, this is an example of how to liven up the board.

Peace, brother!

If you read

"...I had no intention to discuss, whatsoever. Others then started (first my stalker Muncher who has never got anything right) magnifying it, adding numbers and sources...."

It says "others".

No, it says "Others then started (first my stalker Muncher......) magnifying it, adding numbers and sources...." which clearly suggests that I was first to embelish what you started. Try reading your posts before you start defending them. :shakehead

Cant help noticing that the read count on this thread is ticking along very nicely - I guess we need to be nastier to one another more often. :clown:

Yes, thanks to myself who advised KS how to set that board parameter.

Nasty? Other than Munchie calling me "twat", there is some talk going on on the 3 topics in GD.

Archived