Careful About Farang You Meet Online

Boo Radley

Careful about farang you meet online - Thai school children reading material

5esqqw.jpg

Came across this on another forum. Apparently it's Thai reading material for Pratom 5 students (I think that translates to 10 year old primary school children?) and was given out to the class. One of the class, being a Luk kreung, had a farang father so he posted the story up. The pictures of the farang accompanying the story are quite funny (and accurate? lol :help: ) The message of the story is: be careful about farang men you meet online... :nono:

The story concerns a couple of young Thai girls who meet and chat with a farang online who describes himself as young and handsome so they decide to meet him in Bangkok.

However on meeting up as arranged he turns out to be a 'fat old pot-bellied farang' who's used someone else's photo while chatting to them on the internet. The girls are too embarrassed to leave and he tells them he wants to go try some delicious Thai food. They take him to a restaurant but when it's time to pay he looks in his wallet and tells them he's lost his money. The girls end up having to scrape the money together to pay for the meal which they only just manage to do between them. When one of the girls goes to the toilet one of the staff informs her that the farang doesn't live abroad at all but is actually resident in Pattaya and pulls this scam often.

28vf1mt.jpgtaszv5.jpg

:blink:

pdf download link to book http://depositfiles.com/files/6v6l2g145

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without getting into the very real problem of farang stalkers the story line tells much about Thai parenting that 2 young girls might be permitted to find themselves in such a situation, no matter the ethnicity of the players.

Not happening on my watch.

Quite well done IMO - young girls are probably more willing to listen to advice that a guy they "meet" online will not pay for dinner, than try to sexually assault them. Take all ethnicity out of it (farang/thai) and it's the old stranger danger warning, taken to an online level.

Farang men pretending to be something they arent online ? That should be mandatory across ALL schools and workplaces worldwide. We talk a lot about Thai women ripping Farang off - no argument from me - but how about the scumbags who use gullible women for nothing beyond a cheap fuck ? Given that you presumably have to buy the girl a meal before dragging her back to your hotel, its not 'free', but I'm sure some of the hansum men out there will tell me it is.

Sorry, guys, but there are times when I am disgusted by the fact that we are led around by our dicks. I don't pretend to be any 'better' than anyone else here, but I like to think that I'm honest enough to pay for it instead of telling some desperate Thai girl total BS for the sake of a roll in the hay. There are some seriously deluded fuckers out there, and girls/women have been killed in Oz by lowlifes they met online. The cops have a taskforce set up to try to trap online predators : good luck with that. Like trying to plug cracks in the Hoover dam with silly putty. :banghead:

Sorry, guys, but there are times when I am disgusted by the fact that we are led around by our dicks.

YOU, not we...

sure there are always one in hundreds, who really believe that some BG fuck for fun with some old and fat scumbag. low lifes who deserve the shit they always are in for...

Hi,

imagine this reading material for US kids and the guy was black or asian, what outrage in the media this would cause!

Exactly! To be honest, this actually pisses me off. I have of course no problem with the schools trying to teach kids to be careful when dealing with strangers, but why use a farang? It's not like there are no Thai guys who would cheat and lie to get in some girl's pants.

Sanuk!

YOU, not we...

sure there are always one in hundreds, who really believe that some BG fuck for fun with some old and fat scumbag. low lifes who deserve the shit they always are in for...

Way to rant, HT, way to rant. I forgot you have taken a vow of celibacy and are completely above any such interaction with Thai sex workers - forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. And I plan to again. Repeatedly.

Archived