Boars still alive

Nasiadai

Ah Typo in the subject field you meant Boarand not BoarS

I thought this thread was about my old Local Boozer getting its old name back “The Boars Head” even though it was colloquially referred to as “The Whores Bed” a clever spoonerism 

Here is a snap of it way back when, I would has at a guess how much I have spent in there in the past.

IMG_0506.jpeg

Mekong , you accused me repeatedly of distributing disturbing stories which nobody could understand . Look here at my latest hunting expedition supported by original photography . I did in fact not shoot or murder the animal otherwise but simply made it fall asleep . The cord in my left hand I use to wake it up on arrival . Please note .

image.jpeg.34f08bbe965358b88582f797482e9730.jpeg

20 hours ago, Mekong said:

Ah Typo in the subject field you meant Boarand not BoarS

I thought this thread was about my old Local Boozer getting its old name back “The Boars Head” even though it was colloquially referred to as “The Whores Bed” a clever spoonerism 

Here is a snap of it way back when, I would has at a guess how much I have spent in there in the past.

IMG_0506.jpeg

Fucking hell, another Leyther!

leigh is the place to be at the moment, tho but. Wembley soon 

5 hours ago, Mekong said:

Not a Leyther / Lobby Gobbler by birth, parents moved there from Salford when I was 4 years old.

Got the fuck out 16 years later in 1988.but often went back to visit family and old mates and inevitably always ended up in the Whores Bed.

Actually I’m the same. From Salford but moved near Leigh when I was a teenager. Still, quite the coincidence 

what am I on about, left Leigh on 1984 and was out of the UK by late 1988.

Ahh, not a real one then, I was worried for a moment I thought Leigh natives has discovered Passports, Internet, Travel and Thailand, I can calm down now.

As you say, spooky coincidence