Israel-Gaza

bust

11 hours ago, bust said:

The Brits have a history of leaving minority groups high and dry

Whilst I accept that us Brits do have a history, we were not the only ones there have been many Genocides orchestrated over the years the majority of which were not by the Brits but don’t let the truth get I the way of a good bit of Brit Bashing

Even in the USA they came to an agreement with the indigenous people only to stick to the 13 Colonies and let them keep the rest. It was post revolution that the USA reneged against this agreement in the  name of Manifest Destiny but let’s just blame the Brits 

I'm not so much worried about the British,  mostly benign - I reckon it was Queen Vic and her rellies that caused a lot of the historically recent strife, King George V and Tsar Nicholas II and Kaiser Wilhelm II, couldn't get their acts together and ultimately were responsible for WW 1  - Queen Vic's lot.

We're off track, given the title of the thread, (me included), however I'm loth to start another middle eastern thread, multiple SNAFUs are not required. And we're sort of canvassing the background and causes of the current Jew/Arab debacle.

image.jpeg.0eca77eb03f4cd7e81137c53d4a97336.jpeg