I've been invited to village.

I'm allergic also. It's not a position I want to be in. I will explain to girlfriend so she can explain to others. It's been 13years without a drink or a drug and I don't want to start again.

Cent

I brought FZ with me and he fits in perfectly.

Cheers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"My husband does not drink any alcohol and it was a shock and considered strange with many Thais. What is your take on that subject?"

I am in a similar situation, I don't drink any alcohol either and received the same responses. From the men.

The women all seem to be rather impressed with the fact that I don't drink.

The guys have accepted it now though, and while they do still offer they know I will decline. Never encountered any problems.

Sanuk!

>an ultra-long relation, and just into another one with my TGF, and

>want to make sure NOT to have kids anymore at my age........

>hence I had my vasectomy last august

How did your TGF react to this? In another thread you mentioned that she knows what she wants, so having and raising children is not on her agenda, although it seems to be pretty important to many (Thai) women?

Wagner

wsvinja,

I dont really know what happened here........... you quote me and replied in the wrong thread.........

Anyway, before starting our relation, we had both already agreed on no children, I feel I'm to old to start, and she is the youngest of 9 children, plenty of young ones around........

We decided that TOGETHER.

Cheers !

You have got to see me and my little brother (I was around 10 so, he was only 4) eat a whole pot of rice with the curry the next door neighbor brought us

----------------------------

Jasmine, is that your lawyer brother ::? Cool guy ::, gotta come visit us in Pattaya again, you know...for all time sake, Pattaya might evn appear picturesque (but those elephants are real ::)!!!

Just kidding, i won't touch the stuff.

PS: there's definitely a prescription about the dates you're talking, as far as the no- dope-yakyak rules go on nana ::. Nothing later than Woodstock (not the bar), OK????

he is chicken, what can I say?

--------------------------------------------

I understand, Pattaya's fist impressions are not always the best. i remember my first time, i walked in all the wrong directions, did indeed found the girls in bars old and the bar scene unappetizing (still do, in a way), but the second day i walked to the discos, and my pelvis felt the thrust, met one lady, found myself in kalasin 5 days later in her family, and ever since Pattaya has been sold to me. Disco+Issan =dynamite for me!

Incidentally, since i've been here 5 days already and checking the net early in the morning, i can see the city is not exactly as it was. Zillions of thais driving to work, school kids in throngs on bahtbuses, the infamous Beach Rd and Walking ST totally empty, when it used not to be like that. And so many residentials buidings being built, everywhere. I'd swear there are more cranes than bars now. It just seems Pattaya is surely becoming another middle to big size city, and the nightlife, a badly wiped remnant of older days, or kept only as an attraction ("this is where sex tourists came, some still do, but mostly suckers"), like bohemian Place Du Tertre in Paris or hippie Haight Ashbury in San Francisco. Great, I believe in love, not sex.

Archived