How Do I Report Child Abuse???

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK cop, I answered your question, now show some balls and answer mine, why is it ok to beat a defenseless child, but not an adult? where do you guys draw the line? And tell me, when you aren't busy writing tickets for chicken shit stuff to justify you ridicules salaries, what is it that you actually do? I mean most of you won't dare tackle real crime, hell they might fight back right?

Easier to laugh at citizens who show concern and have an interest in their communities right? Cops are just a bunch of lazy worthless shit bags who care only about bilking over time, fuck the rest of us right? I thought you were in the Marines or something, who do you work for anyway? You all supposedly take an oath to defend those who need defending, and you turn your back on kids? Who needs defending more than them? I can't believe you think slapping a child IN THE FACE is o.k....

Been holding off, I don't think there is black and white rules for anything in life.

I've on very rare occasions, less than five, spanked the back off legs of devil sperm and kangaroo.

Kangaroo as a little girl would sometimes when upset, (toddler age where there is no reasoning, hence no sense in spanking) like, no you can't eat chocolate before dinner, kid gets hysterical all on it's own, she would then stop breathing.

Literally, and not on purpose, but crying hysterically so bad, she literally forgot to breath, so bad she'd change colour and faint. Spoke to doctors who said she'd grow out of it, which she did, but also told, "Throw water in her face, slap her, anything to break her attention, so she snaps out"

That worked.

I've also had 2 close Thai relatives who once each on separate occasions really got stuck into their kids violently, usually the Thai "Kick the dog" syndrome except the kid was nearby not the dog (This is where when pissed off you tale your Thai temper out on the dog rather than the person who pissed you off)

Both times the kids did a little thing to earn a major thrashing.

One was the wife's close aunt, the other time her first cousin.

Both times I slapped the women on their heads, fairly hard, the worst thing you can do to a Thai, (not to mention hitting a woman, but I will hit any human being evil to someone else)

Each times everyone went into group shock, and that was it.

Family treads around me carefully, but very respectfully, they do not annoy me. The Aunt and Cousin are good friends with me as well to this day, doing me a unasked very good turn last month.

I often hear don't get involved in Thailand, I can't help myself, a un-even fight and I join the weaker side. In the village I've stopped many fights, some with knives, one with a machete (not fun), one with a gun (quite funny how I disarmed that one).

People now don't fuck with me, treat me very well, and come running to ask for help. You can be involved, but be fair. I always aim to slow people down, never to think I know the situation and help declare a winner, the aim is to stop the fight, and let the old wise village heads take action on who was wrong. Never to hurt someone, then you make a enemy, but rather to stop both sides (obviously with some others help as well)

But yes, I've spanked a few kids, and I've slapped a few women. For a variety of reasons.

OH - Spanking women doesn't count by the way :)

Thanks for everyone's input. A lively topic, to be sure.

I have decided to consult an attorney specializing in "family law" and a "tourist police" officer (that I know). I do NOT believe the child is in any imminent danger, but since the "facial striking" was a spontaneous act of rage, the child is still in danger. Honestly, IMO, the mom simply needs a bit of counseling to enlighten her as to what is trauma, the affects of facial striking, the "legitimate" use of physical discipline upon a child, etc...

I've talked with the child a bit. She is FIVE yo, and speaks a bit of English. I explained that her mommy still loves her, and that when she is naughty she needs to be disciplined, but that it is NOT okay for anyone to hit her in the face. I do NOT want this child to develop an "I deserve to be abused and treated like shit" complex.

Like I said earlier, it doesn't seem to be severe or frequent, probably nothing that would induce great trauma.

Anyway...thanks for your input everyone.

OK cop, I answered your question, now show some balls and answer mine, why is it ok to beat a defenseless child, but not an adult? where do you guys draw the line? And tell me, when you aren't busy writing tickets for chicken shit stuff to justify you ridicules salaries, what is it that you actually do? I mean most of you won't dare tackle real crime, hell they might fight back right?

Easier to laugh at citizens who show concern and have an interest in their communities right? Cops are just a bunch of lazy worthless shit bags who care only about bilking over time, fuck the rest of us right? I thought you were in the Marines or something, who do you work for anyway? You all supposedly take an oath to defend those who need defending, and you turn your back on kids? Who needs defending more than them? I can't believe you think slapping a child IN THE FACE is o.k....

I was going to do a good thoughtful response for you, but then I saw that and realized that you would not even read it.

A bit of a difference between slapping the back of the legs and slapping the face I think...also what about hitting kids with belts, sticks, "switches" etc...? To me, if you really need to abuse your kid to set them right, you failed as a parent...

Yes, I love spanking girls...wonder if it has anything to do with my upbringing? I suspect it does...as well as all my other issues...odd is, the cop and others will not say why it is ok to use violence against kids, but not against adults...maybe because adults can fight back?

Again I ask, when you strike a child in the face...what happens if it goes wrong? what if you crack a jaw? knock out teeth? or hit the eyes instead? Oddly, the cop doesn't have an answer...if he does, it will no doubt me a lame one...better to eat donuts or write a bullshit ticket than to do the job of protecting people...especially kids...go ahead, laugh at me, I don't care. cops are punks...

Equal gets equal...in the case of Jing Jo, I think if she stopped breathing for a hysterical reason, and passed out, she'd have started again...bt on a side note, I'd love to see some of the "tough guys: here experience real child abuse, and see where that gets them...

My advise is don't interfere.

I have worked for a government agency where my exposure to children living in questionable conditions was frequent but unless I was absolutely certain you just do your job and move to the next household of single digit IQs.

I would much rather see a child cop a slap (preferably not across the face) than be allowed to gourge themselves into obesity another form of child abuse. Or allowed to wonder the streets at night unsupervised.

Unless the child is at extreme risk which by the sound of things isn't....butt out.

Did it ever occur to you' date=' that people become obese as a result of child abuse? Look into that...

[/quote']

Read my post again. That is exactly what I said.

You said...

My advise is don't interfere.

I have worked for a government agency where my exposure to children living in questionable conditions was frequent but unless I was absolutely certain you just do your job and move to the next household of single digit IQs.

I would much rather see a child cop a slap (preferably not across the face) than be allowed to gourge themselves into obesity another form of child abuse. Or allowed to wonder the streets at night unsupervised.

Unless the child is at extreme risk which by the sound of things isn't....butt out.

Which I sort of agree with, except for the slap across the chops bit...

I am saying, adult oeseity, drug use, alcohol etc are often the result of child abuse...abused kides seldom if ever grow up "normal." Going through some rehab crap, I was told by people who study this shit, and know, that often times abused kids grow up to be "big" because it protects them, they use drugs/alcohol because it numbs them etc...what you are talking about it more a form of parental neglect...which is also a form of abuse...

But assume for a minute a kid was "cracked across the chops" to correct his/her eating habits...what do you think will become of thet hid in adulthood? most likely, they will NOT meet the proper goal desired...

I was canned every Wednesday for half a year because I failed the spelling bee's - given I was 10 at the time, I thought FARK it, and refused to play the way they wanted.

Instead of attending class I went straight to the Vice Principles office, why not bypass the usual request, then I sat the class out.

Hasn't dun me no harm!

Archived