How do I tell my family........

I think it is because whoremongers marry thai BG that the Thais have a bad international reputation

---------------------

No, it's because thais allowed a huge sex industry for tourism to mushroom up in their midst. their problem, not ours!

Personally, i think it is hypocritical to to have as you said, "strong opinions" about the nightlife P4P, no respect for the girls working in it, but still patronized it/them since you "like women". People deserve irrespect, but not so their flesh, for that, appreciative gawks and stares can do, i guess.

And of course, i can think of worse demeanors in thai society that make me loose respect and elicit strong opinions, rather than girls working 8 hours in a sex joint.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Says whosyourdaddy:
again Assumptions. Guys think that everyone here (board, thailadn) is a whoremonger or a former whoremonger. Quite frankly never had any respect for the women of the night and have very little time for them. But find them interesting and the punters interesting similar to a good documentry on the discovery channel. It was just a personal choice, dont want the diseases, dont want to lose respect at the office and dont went to lose self respect. :angel:

I have much more respect for these girls then I have for you. With your superior belief that somehow you are better then them misses the point of why you are even on this earth. It reflects a soul who choose to take a very easy path in life and in so doing so you haven't learned much in terms of compassion, wisdom or understanding. These girls choose a a very hard path and I've found them to be full of life, energy and wisdom. Much more then I could ever get from having a conversation with you. It's all black and white with you with a judging look at everything that's outside of yourself. You put everyone in a box with a label on it and you miss the whole world that's here as a teacher.

I could have been in that box with a label on it...put there by someone like you or a society that breeds people like you. Instead of asking yourself who deserves your respect you need to ask yourself if you deserve respect? Is it because you help people or create a better place for people who came into this world with less opportunity or chance? Or is your respect based because you choose to enjoy a much easier ride with all the opportunity that came with it? After all this is a trip...we're not going to be here forever, are we?

Welcome back, Daddydog! We were just wondering if you were ok, with a coiuple other members lately. your great points attack very well his assumptions, but kindly stick to his posts and not the person. It all becomes nasty otherwise!

PS: you are not related to FlyontheWall, by any chance? :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Guest lazyphil

Well fair enough but consider WYD has indirectly accused people like me of tarnishing the good name of LOS for marrying a bg. I found that nasty and personal. DD was addressing his points so inevitable it will become personal, how can it not ::?as long as people are not vitriolic then I see no problem with taking people to task on points in question.

"These girls choose a a very hard path "

Hmm IN nearly 4 years of being on this board this is the single statement that I most disagree with and I have read nearly 30,000 posts.

HMMM what is harder, staying in school, studying 10 hours a day or working at a factory 10 hours a day or laying on your back and spreading yor legs. The bar girls sit around like soi dogs most of the time. It is not hard work..

Cooking som tam in the rainy season. Now that is hard work. Carrying garbage in the stinking hot season, Now that is hard work. Having to stand on a 3.5B unaircon bus and fight your way back and front all day as it is going around corners and slamming on the breaks so you can collect the money. Now that is damn hard work. Studying to be any professional now that is hard work.. But laying on your back and screwing, eating and sleeping all day is not. What is hard about it? I dont call it work. I call it saturday :neener:

" Much more then I could ever get from having a conversation with you"

Well considering I dont know who you are and have never talked to you. Your thai and Issan must be better than mine. I have studyied thai for hundreds of hours, understand most things on tv ( not all the details) and I have not heard more than the standard lines of "how are you" come out of their mouths. I certainly dont head off to the bars to talk to the girls when I am looking for intellectual stimulation. but maybe "where you from? I love you tooo much. We go make boom boom ok na?" stimulates you. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

"you need to ask yourself if you deserve respect?Is it because you help people or create a better place for people who came into this world with less opportunity or chance?"

Listen buddy. A few of us on the board are doing some work at a local temple school, I work with an orphange in Saraburi. I have signed up for working with UN projects. (*post edited) I am a friggen teacher, trying to instill values of honesty, respect for the enviroment and themselves into thai every single day. Please dont tell me I am not trying to help this country. I do my best in my free time with my money to try and keep people out of the situation that you are referrring to . Hmmm. I would guess I do more to try and help thailand than 99.99 percent of the foreigners that enter her. But [color:"green"] [/color] [color:"blue"] [/color] I am not some sex tourist who thinks I am some enchanting white knight in shinning armour to save the poor thai damnsel ( who works so hard)...

But could I do more????.. sure I could, you wont get an argue with me.

Please tell us what have you dont for thailand lately. and sending money to the issan fund so you can feel loved by some girl who mainly wants all men for money is not a noble cause. You said you repect all things and care for all the little creatures of the world. What have you done for thailadn lately.. ???????????? Maybe you can show us what you do and lead us to lead better lives in teh kingdom. Might be a good idea to start a thread about it.

Hi,

"HMMM what is harder, staying in school, studying 10 hours a day or working at a factory 10 hours a day or laying on your back and spreading yor legs."

Harder does not necessarily reference physically harder.

How many girls in 'normal' jobs do you know who start doing drugs, get drunk daily or even commit suicide because they get emotionally fucked up and cannot handle their job?

Sanuk!

Guest lazyphil

<<But laying on your back and screwing, eating and sleeping all day is not. What is hard about it? I dont call it work. I call it saturday>>

Your saturdays/days off sound incredibly boring to me. Perhaps you should do something more stimulating.

<< I am a friggen teacher, trying to instill values of honesty, respect for the enviroment and themselves into thai every single day>>

Come on WYD who's the white knight in shining armour now?...

But do they choose it because it is emotionally hard? The guy said they choose the hard path. No the choose it beacuse they want to make an easy money with doing the most minimal amount of work.

IMHO .. most of the BG girls with scars on their arms have tried to commit suicide because of some previous relationship. not because they did not get bar fined or had some major stressful crisis at work. I dont think taking drugs and beer are a result of overly hard work or working conditions. . I think it is the result of the party enviroment they are in all the time and because it is readily available and everyone else is doing. More peer pressure and excitement rather than excape because you have to screw one more old fat farang. Agree????

(I love being on holidays now. More time for these kinds of things)

Archived