How do I tell my family........

>> Most guys would not. Guys who marry pros generally have very few options in the real world and take the easy road hence are married to girls who have seen more pricks than my grandmothers pin cuision .

Then those guys made a mistake, IMHO nobody should marry anybody, pros or not pros, unless he or she knows each other, that takes time, but can be acomplished.

>> I should hope so, being accepted by friends, family and society is basic neccessity of life is it not, except for hermits of course

Personal experience says that there is no issue being accepted by all them. If for whatever reason your friends, family and near society doesn't accept personal decision about personal life that in any do not cause any trouble to them, then you have around INTERESTED AND NON TOLERANT friends, family and society.

>> I guess anyone can become habituated to anything, but why would you want to have that kind of baggage in your life.

I was not talking about being habituated to anything, that would probably mean that you're thinking all time that your wife was a pro... past is past and gone, sometimes there might be some consequences of that past as result of things that YOU did and SHE did, but that's all. Once out of the nightlife scene things could be totally different.

>> I have always wondered wha the guy who married a pro thinks when the wife says she has a head ache.

Where is the next pharmacy to go buy some headache relaxing medicine? If head ache is a continuous state, then there is a problem and better consult to a physician. BTW, I'm the one who normally has head aches. :neener:

>> "but hunny , you screwed half the world with a headache and never said no to a man with more than 1500B in his wallet. Why will you not be with me tonight??????

Then you marry somebody to screw her all nights. Nice boy aren't you? :cover:

>> Ahh another knight in shining armor waiting to save the poor thai whore. How enchanting.

Trying to be, as usual you are, despective here? :down:

>> Take them where. Rip them out of thai society and everything they know. Hmm.. Not sure if I would agree, nor would most fathers to the child. Even though they have broke off with the women, I am sure many would still want to see the kids.

Where? With you and your wife, of course, wherever you go, from Pitsanulok to Sukkothai, from the check Republic to Romania, wherever you and your wife decide to live. Certainly there might be a problem with the kid's parent, but sometimes might not.

Rip them out of the Thai society? what a joke,, no problems at all with that.

You always seem to forget that there are a lot of persons on this world that think, act and feel different than you do. You always try to apply stereotypes to the girls that during a certain time of their life worked in a bar due to their circumstances or wishes. People is diversity and you always forget it. You might think on your own and country standards.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great answer to him, I like this one:

>> What is so easy about marying a non-pro? You sound like a former punter who seeeks validation in the fact that he married a non-pro. Tjher is nothing special aout your non-pro before she met you she could have been the slut of her university or workplace. Cut the crap.

:beer:

He's always been so strong on his opinions and not respecting others.

Face it dude the majority of your countrymen think you are loser. Now if you teach English for a living your even more of a loser because your on some Thai guys's payroll. You don't even own the company. You cannot even navigate yourself in the upper echelons of Thai society.

Wake up! Your a salaryman in Thailand. You own nothing and you have no rights. All of the GTG's in LOS will not validate you.

So instead of slamming the guy who marry's a former pro look at your own situation first.

>> Face it dude the majority of your countrymen think you are loser.

:up:

>> Now if you teach English for a living your even more of a loser because your on some Thai guys's payroll.

I don't think he's teaching english but something else. Anyhow he didn't make at his own country and had to go somewhere else.

>> You cannot even navigate yourself in the upper echelons of Thai society.

You're worng on that one!!! He married a non-prostitute that drives a merc!!! :clown:

>> Wake up! Your a salaryman in Thailand.

There is nothing wrong being a salary man, neither if in Thailand. What is worng is being a pr|ck man,. :grinyes:

>> So instead of slamming the guy who marry's a former pro look at your own situation first.

He seems to forget the real reason why he went to Thailand, whoremonging.

I wonder what the parents of the kids he is teaching would think about him if they ever knew who their teacher is!!! :doah:

Does his wife know that she married a former (or now low profile) whoremonger? :rolleyes:

Personally, I can give a crap what the guy does for a living or who he married. I just wanted to make the point that everybody's shit stinks and you need to examine your own life before you critique others.

I am thoroughlu dissapointed in WYD's post because as an expat he should know better. He has good insight on other issues but in this one he is way out of line

Who listens to a guy when he says he has a girl friend? Nobody. In LOS, sometimes you have 2,3,4, or more girl friends going at once. Big deal. As for telling your parents the girl is a prostitute, give me a break. Does anybody list all ther negative assets of the person they love and announce them to the world or do they list all the positives one? If its the negative assets, the relationship is already over. Believe me.

Good point Mightymouse. I can imagine the conversation Miss Red had with her mum now...

"I met this falang man, good heart. Yes, I met him in a bar but he funny too muts, have long hair, have good heart. Maybe he butterfly a little bit, but I think not. Ting tong a little bit too. Not hansum, but beautiful inside. No, he no have money too much, but he good man."

Maybe that's why the "mother in law to be" looks at me funny.

Archived