How do I tell my family........

I used another handle time ago, that was Creative.

Due that I was entering into too heated discussion with Flyonzewall I decided to simply change it and start a new life here. Are you happy?

Causing trouble? IMHO you're the one causing trouble on this thread and you started it with the answer that you did to my original post here that wasn't offensive at all but realistic.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I do realize that since I married a Thai that people in the west will look down apon me. and yes I realize that good girls could be sluts ( Rather not get into specifics but I know the history of my wife 1000%)

I think it is because whoremongers marry thai BG that the Thais have a bad international reputation. So yes I do have to pay for the consequences of guys marrying BG but I knew that years ag and went into this relationship with open eyes.

So since KS said "play ball" I will get back to the orginal question. I do have a real problem with farang guys and BG. in years of living here I have seen some nasty relationships, so if you (general ) marry a BG and wonder what to tell your friends and family, expect arrogant/ingornant/ big headed/ or just realistic guys to say "What the hell are you thinking, bang your head againt the wall" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: and yes part of my hard line on this is that people have ruined the thai women reputation in the past and it is difficult for visas etc because of the actions of BG and others in foreign countries. I think even the embassy of all goverment share my views and deny applications for BG that may pose a problem in their county

But there are troubles in every relationship. The high class would give you much more problems and I would say to bang your head against the wall even harder if you are in that situation. A few co workers have married the upper multimillionaire thai women and the problems they have with maintaining such a lifestyle and family commitments would drive me completely insane. Most of these guys would be spending their entire salary on thinks like oriental dinners and a 8000B new york steak house dinner for 2, plus the wife wanting the latest car and mobile. But they lead an excellent lifesytle but a bit too dear for me.

JJ- I do appreciate your logic. thanks

---"Yet you had no problem spending lots of time in the bars ogling them."

well I am straight you know. The day I dont like womento look at women is the day I die. But unfortunately dont have much free time for such things now. Still have the fashion channel though. :beer:

"And that, along with the fact that you do bring good info to this board, is why you are still here. Does not change anything in how I, and many here, feel about your arrogancy."

Well It is great that we do have a difference of opinion on this board. A homologous board would be boring ,would it not. ??? You may call it arrogance. I just call it a difference of opinion. If people agree with it they would not consider it arrogent, now would they. ??? There are one or two topics that I have a very strong differing opinion than 99% of the people here hence I am arrogent. Oh well.

Guest lazyphil

OK, OK. Reputation overseas. A gtg my mrs once worked with got sacked about 3 months ago for stealing, threatening behavior towards staff/management. She was sacked because she is a bad apple, she has lost all face throughout the local Thai community and was said to want to come back to the pub to through a bag of shit all over the staff where she got booted out, the falang girls who work here absolutely hate this girl with venom and if she did ever set foot in the pub they will kick her teeth in and they mean it. We just one hour came back from a tgf who is a single mum (her falang husband ran off with another girl in LOS and now lives there) who came here through a agency, not a bg. My point is the reputation you think is spoiled by people like me is a complete load of paranoid nonsense on your part, you might be king of the bbk jungle knowledge but you dont seem to realize that in the west people will be judged by present behavior. My mrs boss knows that my mrs and her Thai colleague keep bums on seats in the pub and they have a great rapport with the customers they cook for. Without them he has not a thriving business. A bg who recently arrived here starts working part time tomorrow on my mrs recommendation, they respect her view, a shock to you perhaps?. Wake up and smell the coffee, you are so wrapped up in some twisted thinking process. Maybe you?re just worried how your mrs can cope in an arctic winter in Canada and adjust to life there if you both have/want to go back there some day. I assure you I'm not trying to validate my life with my chosen woman by telling you the above, I am infact trying to enlighten you to the fact as long as anyone pays their way here (or your country) and behaves well you, us will have few problems. This isn't a discussion as to whether you were an ex whoremonger or not or do you still ogle girls in gogo bars or not, because that like the bg married falang it is a moot point over here in the 'great north'?..

For all your western education and experience you are still an employee within the Thai system.

What's wrong with that ? Are you saying working for Thais are less superior than working for Westerners ? You are looking down on the Thais just like what WYD is looking down on farang/bg relationships. Do you realise that ?

Have some respect for your fellow farang that accept the challenge of having a relationship with a prostitute. They evidently care about things more important than face and what people think about them at the office. They are trying to make a difference in someones life instead of tearing it down.

It is called charity - not love.

Says BkkShaggy:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

For all your western education and experience you are still an employee within the Thai system.

What's wrong with that ? Are you saying working for Thais are less superior than working for Westerners ? You are looking down on the Thais just like what WYD is looking down on farang/bg relationships. Do you realise that ?

:banghead:

Read all of my posts on this thread that should answer your question.

Have some respect for your fellow farang that accept the challenge of having a relationship with a prostitute. They evidently care about things more important than face and what people think about them at the office. They are trying to make a difference in someones life instead of tearing it down.

It is called charity - not love.

I don't think that improving the life of someone you love is charity. :banghead:

Archived