How do I tell my family........

again Assumptions. Guys think that everyone here (board, thailadn) is a whoremonger or a former whoremonger. Quite frankly never had any respect for the women of the night and have very little time for them. But find them interesting and the punters interesting similar to a good documentry on the discovery channel. It was just a personal choice, dont want the diseases, dont want to lose respect at the office and dont went to lose self respect. :angel:

If you notice I do not post that much in the nightlife. More in general, relationships , legal and technology. I am far from an expert on relationships with thai women of the mass leg spreading for money .variety

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Quite frankly never had any respect for the women of the night and have very little time for them>>

But you had money for them (how does your *GTG* mrs feel about your p4p past?), I doubt they were at all bothered about the time you had for them and how much value you placed on that time set aside for them :dunno:.....

<<dont want the diseases>>

1 in 60 adult Thais is HIV positive of course the nature of what a bg does increases the chances of catching a nasty but do remember this figure, its a sobering one...

>> never had any respect for the women of the night and have very little time for them.

That's a good definition of yourself.

Anyhow sucks since you've been getting benefits from the 'women of the night'.

Bloody yeah! you've never had sex with one of them :grinyes:

Hi,

While I agree with you that mambo123 is likely someone else (and he had better knock off the crap!), you did have this coming after that post, which seriously pissed me off as well.

While I like you, I find that your online persona can be an arrogant asshole at times. You too might consider toning down your comments a bit.

Sanuk!

Just call them as I see them. I just have opposing view to most of the guys on this board when I comes to BG. Call it arrogant or whatever. I just have no respect for them as I think I share the view of most of the non whoremonger society. But I have never resorted to saying that people dont have the choice to do what they want but have to live with the consequences being robbed, emotion baggage, HIV and other STD. And I have never ( in the past few years) resorted to trolling and name calling.

Hi,

"I just have no respect for them as I think I share the view of most of the non whoremonger society."

Yet you had no problem spending lots of time in the bars ogling them.

"And I have never ( in the past few years) resorted to trolling and name calling."

And that, along with the fact that you do bring good info to this board, is why you are still here. Does not change anything in how I, and many here, feel about your arrogancy.

Anyway, enough on this already, time to get back to the topic.

Sanuk!

Says whosyourdaddy:

again Assumptions. Guys think that everyone here (board, thailadn) is a whoremonger or a former whoremonger. Quite frankly never had any respect for the women of the night and have very little time for them. But find them interesting and the punters interesting similar to a good documentry on the discovery channel. It was just a personal choice, dont want the diseases, dont want to lose respect at the office and dont went to lose self respect.
:angel:

If you notice I do not post that much in the nightlife. More in general, relationships , legal and technology. I am far from an expert on relationships with thai women of the mass leg spreading for money .variety

Sometimes people have to assume. So have you ever indulged in P4P? You make it seem as if you have not. Even if you have not your attitude still sucks. Sorry if no one ever told you but marrying a non-pro does not legitimize you in the least bit.

As I said before you might be a sad fuck that can't attract a woman from his own country and culture, so you married a Thai girl, taking the "easy way out". I can say this with authority because I attract farang chicks every time I go to a social function. There is nothing special about Thai chicks. To be honest they are not even that physically attractive in farangland. Basically what I am saying there is nothing special about your situation vs a guy that involves himself with a BG. Your western brethern still look at you as a no pussy getting guy that has to travel halfway around the globe to get a wife. Particularly a wife that cannot advance your social position in Western society.

Your still a loser same as the guy with the BG wife.

Did it ever occur to you that your non-pro wife could have been the high school or the university slut who gave it up for no compensation whatsoever.?You will never be none the wiser. Can you prove beyond a doubt that your precious GTG has never been gang banged? Better you cut the "my wife is better than your wife" crap and realize that people do what they feel they must do. You shit stinks the same as anyone elses's. You are no better or worse. Let it go man. Your views are warped and flawed. Sounds to me that you bought into the whole Thai society structure and face thing. Guess what buddy you are not Thai and no mater how hard you strive you will be a guy earning his living with the largesse of the Thai people that ensure his employment. For all your western education and experience you are still an employee within the Thai system. So where does this superiority attitude come from ? Dude you couldn't even bag a rich Thai babe whose family owns an entire industry and more than likely your wife settled for you because she couldn't ge tthe Thai guy she wanted. Like I said stop the nonsense and open your eyes.

Have some respect for your fellow farang that accept the challenge of having a relationship with a prostitute. They evidently care about things more important than face and what people think about them at the office. They are trying to make a difference in someones life instead of tearing it down.

Archived