How do I tell my family........

whosyourdaddy said:

"These girls choose a a very hard path "

<hr /></blockquote>

Hmm IN nearly 4 years of being on this board this is the single statement that I most disagree with and I have read nearly 30,000 posts.

HMMM what is harder, staying in school, studying 10 hours a day or working at a factory 10 hours a day or laying on your back and spreading yor legs. The bar girls sit around like soi dogs most of the time. It is not hard work..

Cooking som tam in the rainy season. Now that is hard work. Carrying garbage in the stinking hot season, Now that is hard work. Having to stand on a 3.5B unaircon bus and fight your way back and front all day as it is going around corners and slamming on the breaks so you can collect the money. Now that is damn hard work. Studying to be any professional now that is hard work.. But laying on your back and screwing, eating and sleeping all day is not. What is hard about it? I dont call it work. I call it saturday :neener:

WYD-

GF is quite emotional on your points. Just passing this on. She asks:

"Why you know easy for lady work bar? You work before? You know for lady fuck man? Why you know? You work bar before? Lady work bar, not easy. Work too hard for her. Work too hard for her, sometime, she go with man she not like, man drink too much, but she go with him because she need money, but she not want to fuck him. Too hard for lady work bar everywhere."

"Honey, why him speak easy for lady work bar. Sometime, lady who work bar have to cry, cry, cry. He talk about for lady Thailand work bar, na?" :cover:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KK,

I have to agree with your GF here. I don't think this is an easy job at all. Sure it is just screwing, but look who it might be...will he hurt her? infect her? kill her? rob her? or even pay her? I think if a lot of these girls could make a decent living and help there families without selling their body, they would do so.

Regarding WYD comments about ex bgs having head aches...there is a time when these girls put away their profession and enter into a "normal life." Any husband who is not sympathetic to his wife not wanting to fuck on one particular occassion from time to time, obviously doesn't love her very much. Bottom line is, these girls who marry us, want to move on with their lives, and find what decency they can. Men who marry them, should accept any issues they bring along and help over come them, this is what love is about, so I hear. These women are human beings, and deserve the same respect as the rest of us.

"GF is quite emotional on your points. Just passing this on. She asks:

"Why you know easy for lady work bar? You work before? You know for lady fuck man? Why you know? You work bar before? Lady work bar, not easy. Work too hard for her. Work too hard for her, sometime, she go with man she not like, man drink too much, but she go with him because she need money, but she not want to fuck him. Too hard for lady work bar everywhere."

"Honey, why him speak easy for lady work bar. Sometime, lady who work bar have to cry, cry, cry. He talk about for lady Thailand work bar, na?" "

What I find extremely hard is to live with a girl who speaks that way. Why would a guy chose such companionship?

Amoresperros puzzled

"...What I find extremely hard is to live with a girl who speaks that way. Why would a guy chose such companionship?

Amoresperros puzzled..."

Well, it takes time for the girl to learn English for one thing, and I think most likely Love doesn't wait for that to happen! Alos, I personally like the accent thing, and finding out what is being said! all part of the fun and games! Also, if I want intellectual conversations in my home, I'll join Mensa, I want things simple when I come home...god I want a Thai girl in my house!

"What I find extremely hard is to live with a girl who speaks that way. Why would a guy chose such companionship?

Amoresperros puzzled "

My wife's English is much better then what was written here, nevertheless, I find I must pay close attention to what she says to fully understand her. I think this helps our relationship because I can't just auto pilot a conversation as I could before with previous wives. :nono:

TH

Hi,

"What I find extremely hard is to live with a girl who speaks that way. Why would a guy chose such companionship?"

And how fluent is your Thai?

At least she is trying to speak another language which is more than can be said for the vast majority of people, including may on this board.

I'm sorry, but as a non-native speaker these kind of comments piss me off.

Sanuk!

[color:"red"]What I find extremely hard is to live with a girl who speaks that way. Why would a guy chose such companionship?

Amoresperros puzzled

[/color]

Well, it is ok just to take them to bed eh?

I find your comments disturbing for many of these women have no formal English education BUT, they can communicate better than many Thais who graduate from universities. :banghead:

I have lived in USA and Europe for over 30 years and do have an accent and am quite proud of it. Many of us who have accents are quite successful in our careers which not all born English speakers can compete with us.

People are different and sometimes, the charm is created from being different.

Jasmine

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"What I find extremely hard is to live with a girl who speaks that way. Why would a guy chose such companionship?"

And how fluent is your Thai?

At least she is trying to speak another language which is more than can be said for the vast majority of people, including may on this board.

I'm sorry, but as a non-native speaker these kind of comments piss me off.

Sanuk!

If I spoke Thai as well as my ex-wife (yes, BG) spoke English, I would be very happy. Also, shocked and amazed but that is another story.

Archived