How do I tell my family........

Wow you seem to think you know alot about me. considering you made 10 posts. must be someone else hiding behind a new ID

Everyone can have free choice in there actions, some marry pros, some dont. You guys seem to take issues when someone says that is inadvisable to marry a thai whore whos main job was to try to screw as many guys out of money as they could ( both litterly and figuratively. ) Oh well, people have the choice to do such a thing. Maybe I will go to Los Vegas and see if I can find a mai noi whore there. That would be fun. :banghead:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Then those guys made a mistake, IMHO nobody should marry anybody, pros or not pros, unless he or she knows each other, that takes time, but can be acomplished."

I agree. There was a posting in another board. (thai -farang) which deals with thai farang married couples. In a quick survey most of the people there knew each other for a matter of weeks to months. Most not over one year.

Hmm.. to spend the rest of your life with someone you meet on a few trips to thailand is DESPERATE and doomed to failure. I guess that is why trink says 99% of the relationships with a bar girl fail.

Nope I am not an ex burnt whoremonger etc. I just think I am a realist.

Dont get envolved with them, or marry em and you dont have to worry about losing face and respect of your peers, family etc. If you really dont give a shit about what people think then marry the BG and you really dont have to worry about the orginal question "should I tell or not?" Simple

Yep I may have a strong opinion on thisl.l Just basically based on years of living in thailand and seeing guys and girls getting into some real trouble over it.

Maybe I will get some slack over who I married by westerns. When my job ends I will most likely transfer back the great north. But I will be proudly holding my wife on my arm for the world to see when I do.

>> Hmm.. to spend the rest of your life with someone you meet on a few trips to thailand is DESPERATE and doomed to failure.

Then you think that I'm a sex tourist? :-)

>> I guess that is why trink says 99% of the relationships with a bar girl fail.

And now you invoque Trink!!! :grinyes:

>> Nope I am not an ex burnt whoremonger etc.

Then? are you still whoremonging? ;) What does she think about it?

>> Dont get envolved with them, or marry em and you dont have to worry about losing face and respect of your peers, family etc.

Don't you understand that different countries, different people, different standards? Losing face? What a joke!!!

>> But I will be proudly holding my wife on my arm for the world to see when I do.

So I'm doing it right now, even that I found her or she found me on not the best circumstances.

Guest lazyphil

<<I still expect my GTG to perform like a hooker come bedtime!>>

I'm just going to call the mrs at the pub/restaurant and ask her to instruct your mrs (if they get a quiet spell which I doubt on a busy Saturday night!) on a few things to keep her up to speed on techniques your familiar with to. When I pick her up we can all sit and discuss the subject over a beer before we head home :grinyes:??.

Archived