How do I tell my family........

Just basically based on years of living in thailand and seeing guys and girls getting into some real trouble over it.

-------------------

That is inviting a question: How come you live in thailand for years, and are still being witness to so many BG/farang mishaps? Not an assault on you, just wondering if the life of a farang in LOS never quite escape constant promiscuousness to the nightlife, one way or another? Thanks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says whosyourdaddy:

You guys seem to take issues when someone says that is inadvisable to marry a thai whore whos main job was to try to screw as many guys out of money as they could ( both litterly and figuratively. )

I don't have an issue with a guy advising another that marrying a prostitute or former prostitute may be the basis for a difficult relationship. I have a problem with a guy who used to or still indulges in P4P having a condescending attitude towards or insulting guys who do make that choice. Your initial comments were not advising people of pitfalls, you instead questioned their judgement and inferred that marrying a non-prostitute was a superior alternative. As if one woman is superior to the other solely based on background. People are not that one dimensional. Sorry if you can't appreciate someone challenging your outrageous statements.

Basically I think your attitude sucks.

Once more totaly agree with your post. Should I ask to marry you? :clown:

Have you ever thought why those farang-bg relationships fail? I'm thinking specially on the ones that fail while they live in Thailand.

I know few of them that have failed and there was always the same cause, guess what? ;):doah:

Says 123mambo:

Have you ever thought why those farang-bg relationships fail? I'm thinking specially on the ones that fail while they live in Thailand.

I think that they fail the same as most relationships do. People hitch up too fast without getting to know each other. Particularly the expectations and goals of the relationship. Rarely do I think the basis of failure is simply based on the woman having worked as a prostitute.

Says pattaya127:

I think that they fail the same as most relationships do

---------------------

That would be about money then. Surprisingly, I read it a few years ago, and again this year, that the main reason that leads to divorces in the western world is over financial matters. IMO I have absolutely no idea....
:dunno:

A couple of my psych buddies say that it is not about money. Money is listed as the reason because that is what the underlying problems manifest themselves into. Relationships fail because of ineffective communication skills and unrealistic expectations. people just don't realize how much work they are. Money is just the excuse to validate a breakup because it is tangible.

A couple of my psych buddies say that it is not about money. Money is listed as the reason because that is what the underlying problems manifest themselves into. Relationships fail because of ineffective communication skills and unrealistic expectations. people just don't realize how much work they are. Money is just the excuse to validate a breakup because it is tangible

All those headshrinkers want is your money and tangible as hell. Can't people just work shit out for themselves anymore ?

Money is just the excuse to validate a breakup because it is tangible.

--------------------------

If it had been your opinion, it would have been great, but mentionning the psy kinda take it away instead of bringing authority to it. these guys rarely know their butt from their nose when it comes to why people do stuff. the few i know, in all due respect, are so screwed up they need a shrink more than their patients, but yes, i agree that keeps the sessions going and the fees paid, plus nice conventions about wind to boot.... IMO

Archived