How do I tell my family........

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says beastee:

Modern Thai females are just like modern females from other countries(US/Japan/Philipines/England) . not bound by traditional mores and values. There are going to be conservative and liberal in every country!

This stereotype kills me!

I understand the point you make and you are both right and wrong. Thai girls to me are not that sexually adventurous. I have yet to meet a "modern" Thai female not from the nightlife scene who will three way tongue kiss me and another chick on a dance floor at upscale clubs and bars. I've seen and done that many times in NYC and LA. You see it happen at a dance club in BKK, send me a PM and I will be there. ;)

I won't even mention the orgy I was involved in with a bunch of rich, hedonistic, substance indulging, thrill seeking Londonites that took place in some chicks million pound flat(in the States we call them trust fund babies). Whomever said that the Brits were prudes never hung around these people! Find me a rich Thai babe into the same scene and I will name my first born after you! :grinyes:

Thai women are to some degree bound by cultural traditions when it comes to dating and sexual relations although they may not be as binding as years ago.

Sidenote- only a Brit will pause in the middle of an orgy turn on the television to check the football scores and make bets-I thought I was hallucinating but I wasn't.

"...My very elderly parents would probably have a heart attack and keel over and the rest of the family would probably just accept it but I dunno.........."

O.k. so hopefully you would inherit some cash no? This would work well for me. If I thought it would work, I'd tell my family just that, maybe even a gay Thai Prostitute...

Why should you have to tell them?

I understand two possible scenarios:

1.- She is still a prostitute. You rent her whenever you go to Thailand.

2.- She is with you and finished her body trade.

On the first scenario

------------------------

She is not your girlfriend, your one of her customers. PERIOD.

On the second scenario

---------------------------

- Don't you know the person with who you decided to stay for a certain period of time?

- Aren't you able to accept her past?

- Are you scared of what others may think about you?

- Aren't you going to help her on anything she might need?

- Aren't you going to take her kids with you and consider them as your own kids?

and many things more that I could write about.

Jasmine-

People and their little box type mentalities can be pretty annoying. They get rather bold.

As an artist I have dealt with it for my entire life- "Oh you paint...pause...but what do you really do?'

As we all know the Thais do it too> I had a very light skinned,very pretty GTGF for about a year and the

Thai men loved her but would always ask "where did you find here?"

in a sort of rude,assumptive manner-

to hell with em...

met her through a friend ::

"Don't you know the person with who you decided to stay for a certain period of time? "

Most guys would not. Guys who marry pros generally have very few options in the real world and take the easy road hence are married to girls who have seen more pricks than my grandmothers pin cuision

"- Aren't you able to accept her past?"

I guess anyone can become habituated to anything, but why would you want to have that kind of baggage in your life. I have always wondered wha the guy who married a pro thinks when the wife says she has a head ache. "but hunny , you screwed half the world with a headache and never said no to a man with more than 1500B in his wallet. Why will you not be with me tonight?????? :onfire:

"- Are you scared of what others may think about you?"

I should hope so, being accepted by friends, family and society is basic neccessity of life is it not, except for hermits of course

"- Aren't you going to help her on anything she might need?"

Ahh another knight in shining armor waiting to save the poor thai whore. How enchanting.

- Aren't you going to take her kids with you and consider them as your own kids?

Take them where. Rip them out of thai society and everything they know. Hmm.. Not sure if I would agree, nor would most fathers to the child. Even though they have broke off with the women, I am sure many would still want to see the kids.

Guest lazyphil

rusty :D,you've met my mrs alot and is she adjusted to working/living here. You think her family better off now???does she earn more money now then she ever did???.....am I a knight in shining armour? (opposite!)...does your mrs, a nbg like working with her??....do you think some guys have no idea what their talking about?? ;) ...loyal, hard working and fun loving, thats what a tg should be :beer:

Says whosyourdaddy:

"Don't you know the person with who you decided to stay for a certain period of time? "

Most guys would not. Guys who marry pros generally have very few options in the real world and take the easy road hence are married to girls who have seen more pricks than my grandmothers pin cuision

What is so easy about marying a non-pro? You sound like a former punter who seeeks validation in the fact that he married a non-pro. Tjher is nothing special aout your non-pro before she met you she could have been the slut of her university or workplace. Cut the crap.

"- Aren't you able to accept her past?"

I guess anyone can become habituated to anything, but why would you want to have that kind of baggage in your life. I have always wondered wha the guy who married a pro thinks when the wife says she has a head ache. "but hunny , you screwed half the world with a headache and never said no to a man with more than 1500B in his wallet. Why will you not be with me tonight?????? :onfire:

More crap. Baggage is what you make of it. Everyone has baggage. Unless your marrying the Virgin Mary save the bullshit for the next guy. Your wife could have been a slut before she married you.

What do you say when your wife doesn't want to give you some pussy? In case you didn't know your non-pro can still fuck around on you.

"- Are you scared of what others may think about you?"

I should hope so, being accepted by friends, family and society is basic neccessity of life is it not, except for hermits of course

IMO a guy who lives his life for the approval of others is a sad fuck. Consider the fact that some of your Western brethern consider you a loser because you are married to a foreign woman and make your living in a foreign land. If you were truly talented then you would be in your homeland having success.

"- Aren't you going to help her on anything she might need?"

Ahh another knight in shining armor waiting to save the poor thai whore. How enchanting.

Why is the non-prostitute attracted to you? Are so special? Maybe she cannot find a Thai man that wants to deal with her? Maybe you are the poor substitute for the Thai male? Maybe you are the back up guy because she was spurned by the Thai male she truly wanted. She settled for you.

Pity the fool that cannot attract a woman in his homeland and has to travel across the globe to marry one. Prostitute or non-prostitute, the people in your homeland think you are a loser.

Take them where. Rip them out of thai society and everything they know. Hmm.. Not sure if I would agree, nor would most fathers to the child. Even though they have broke off with the women, I am sure many would still want to see the kids.

Like every parent or guardian you want what is best for the child opportunity wise. Sometimes traditonal Thai methods are not in the best interests of the child. Case by case scenario

Archived