Anti-scene sentiment

khunsanuk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doog:>I'd much rather read their posts, that anything by Jimmie Blonde<

He is also Nervous dog, and a very well respected poster here. If you have a problem with him, then take it up personaly with me, as a mod.

The board owner, is also available to you, at any given time.

HT

Hi ashman,

>>>Isn't some of the reason the nightlife posts are down because of the clampdown on the bar scene?<<<

Maybe, but I really don't know. In real, I would think posts would be up, due to questions related to this.

HT

Hi!

In any given social group of reasonable size there will be people that regard themselves as suitable to lead and control the group. Often they coincide with those who actually are least suitable.

It is your board. If you let the aforementioned group take charge they will.

The moderation of the the board is rather loopsided. Not only in respect to what is posted but also who posts it. I.e. a BKK resident that often attends the Gulliver meetings will get away with posting things that others wouldn't. E.g I have on more than one occasion been called sex tourist at a time when I came to Thailand for completely different reasons. If I had responded by calling the poster a pathetic sexpat looser I would at the very least had the post deleted.

Even though I haven't stopped posting I have recently lost some interest in the board. This is not mainly due to the anti nightlife posts. Anything I need to know about Thai night life I can find out from other sources. What pisses me of is the "holier than thou" attitude and the one sided censoring of the board. This censoring often has the footprint of some of the moderators opinions.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi!

what i see is a natural evolution.

Evolution is like a septic tank, the big chunks rise to the top.:neener:

do you want? a board that just comrises of whoremongers where any criticism of the scene is not tolerated

That would be greate mate. :neener:

regards

ALHOLK

Archived