Nanaplaza redesign / restructuring

khunsanuk

Hi,

The main structure of the message board will stay close to this one. We do not expect that the amount of forums will change much (although we may add some subforums, e.g. Regional could contain subforums for Cambodia, Laos, Philipines, etc).

Switching off avatars? To be honest, I have no idea. You could switch off all graphics (browser setting), but that might be a bit overkill.

Sanuk!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes its really appalling design ,difficult to use ,very awkward to get around. get rid of that naff amateurish girl logo for a start.

look at barladies.com . and TV ,,,,its easy to use .

many times i dont post because its soo awkward to do a login and then get back to the forums.and its slow too ,where is the server ?

in some backwater ?

and no pix seen . you need easy pix posting too.

sorry for these harsh criticisms but we want you to be successfull.

and make lots of dosh too .good luck on the revamp .

Hi,

"look at barladies.com"

Don't think the 2 can be compared. That one has only a message board. The 'problem' on this board is that there is a lot of additional stuff that still needs to be incorporated.

Personally not impressed with the site you mentioned at all. The front page looks very disorganized to me, it is hard to figure out what info is where.

The speed is something we are aware of (it is mainly due to the database load, which is using an average of 60% CPU time continuously!). Either of the new boards should speed up things considerably.

Sanuk!

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things now that I've had my neck surgery and it was a success. We will return home to Pattaya in about a month & may stop in BKK for a couple of days. If so, we'd definitely see you at Gullivers'.

Just one quick suggestion: I wish a private message could be sent to multiple recipients.

:yay:

Archived