Nanaplaza redesign / restructuring

khunsanuk

Hi,

"PS Please explain why the following code does not display the picture or is it my status has changed?"

Currently only Board Sponsoer have the ability to adding photos. I'm considering lifting that restriction though.

Not quite sure what you mean with a test forum. You suggesting a forum which express purpose is for people to fuck around with it and create nonsense posts to see how the different formatting options work?

If so, then I dunno, seems a bit out of place on a live message board. It is fine on one like FusionBB's board as they let you test their product, but that is not the case here.

Sanuk!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Khun Sanuk,

>>> "PS Please explain why the following code does not display the picture or is it my status has changed?"

>>> Currently only Board Sponsoer have the ability to adding photos. I'm considering lifting that restriction though.

Now I know, thank you. I was able to post pictures and have used identical formatting text and now it has stopped working.

>>> Not quite sure what you mean with a test forum.

>>> You suggesting a forum which express purpose is for people to fuck around with it

>>> and create nonsense posts to see how the different formatting options work?

Basically yes so that posters can:

1. read and learn the instructions in the pinned post

2. test and enhance their formatting techniqies

3. use the learned techniques without trying their luck in a live forum

I have noticed that numerous posters are not achieving the desired results then distracting from the thread topic.

>>> If so, then I dunno, seems a bit out of place on a live message board.

>>> It is fine on one like FusionBB's board as they let you test their product, but that is not the case here.

So how does one learn all there is to know about formatting with this particular board? Some members posts make a very good job of using formatting to enhance their replies and I am sure that there are other members who would want to know how. If I see a particular format used have I to PM the poster to ask how it was achieved or raise the question in the forum and distract from the topic?

Cheers,

John_Betong

khunsanuk said:

Currently only Board Sponsoer have the ability to adding photos. I'm considering lifting that restriction though.

I personally think that this would add *a lot* to the board. But I also understand the issues with policing the pix so that they do not break any rules (no nudity, no IDing gals, etc.).

Cheers,

SD

'Currently only Board Sponsoer have the ability to adding photos. I'm considering lifting that restriction though'

i was pointed to a way to post a Photo on the General Board (not the Review or Photo Gallery) and i did so.

the Photo worked and the Member concerned asked how i had done it as he also thought that only Sponsors could post Photos.

i have no idea if mine slipped through the net and have not tried since.

- (semi-)professional photos of Thai women (non-nude, but sexy), which could be used through out the site as well as to create downloadable screensavers

- some 'fun' stuff, possibly some small Thai nightlife themed games

Why don't you have a girl of the month kind of thing. You would have a few templates that she would fit in, like the anime girl you use now, maybe some icons or banner ads. Then you would have bio and a few shots and a bio. Maybe you could have some sort of contest where the bars enter their bar-maids. If their girl wins they could get some free advertising.

Hi,

"1. Do not have anything on the message board that would prevent someone from reading at work. Or have a way to turn them off or to turn off the Avitars."

We are actually thinking of adding a few different stylesheets / templates, one of which would be 'work-friendly'.

Not yet certain how to handle the avatars, but it might be possible to not display them for specific styles as well.

Sanuk!

Archived