Quiet here

Yehtmae

My settings are as they were for the other board, and cookies are enabled. I don't get signed out of any other sites either randomly.

So, I guess I'm just out of luck, right? Don't know what it would have to do with Safari... maybe something.

Buddha : You are right it was worse at the beginning. I couldn't even post for awhile it wouldn't recognize I was logged in for about the first week. This was regardless of how many times I signed in :doah:

the_numbers

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the most interesting posts, and the threads that gets the most replies, are personal posts of pepole wanting advice.

The problem is that anone daring to try are chewed up, spit out, and cut their losses and run.

You should have been here 1-2 years ago, really bad...we seem to have gotton a bit more civilized...

I think the most interesting posts' date=' and the threads that gets the most replies, are personal posts of pepole wanting advice.

The problem is that anone daring to try are chewed up, spit out, and cut their losses and run.[/quote']

You should have been here 1-2 years ago, really bad...we seem to have gotton a bit more civilized...

I was the Drogo of NP 2-3 years ago so I actually was here 1-2 years ago ;)

hmmm, odd, I don't remember you, different name maybe? Anyway, there used to be some knockdown drag outs here. I do agree, nothing worse then an asshole ragging on you for honestly posting about your relationship -problems, especially when you know he is lieing about his, or not willing to share his...

You already have come further but the differance is that I'm happy things went as they did. You have a chanse at a diffrent path.

For me I had an intence experience but it had no merrit in the real world and I realize now that I cold not live that experience over time if it had been possible. Sure it was firey and the adrenaline were pumping, but I'm more of a summer breeze kind of guy. Happy for a time of unreast but now I'm happy where I am.

Archived