Quiet here

Yehtmae

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the argument in a nutshell, and it was very easy to show that this assumption was demonstrably false.

LOL, YOU still have not proven anything. I am still waiting for stats to back up your (and your "buddy" Wm_Ginzer's) claims, not just "it is obvious, just look." Of course, you come back and say that the stats are flawed, to which I reply that without stats, it is just an opinion. A standoff, but the burden of proof is on you.

You are involved in banking right? Would you give me a loan if I told you my credit was good, and all my friends said the same? No, you would need proof. And that is for what I ask and you fail to provide.

Why do I not talk about this anymore? Because it is like to old saw: "Teaching a pig to sing is stupid: it wastes your time and annoys the pig."

Cheers,

SD -- time is precious

ND and All,

I think the slow down is also somewhat due to it being summer time in the West. Loads of members off on holiday, enjoying the nice weather, etc and not posting or reading as much. Come the colder weather and back to work yearly phase and I think many will be back posting and reading as before. Some are still getting used to the new board and features I suspect (myself included). I'm just back from 10 days away in Malaysia and other parts of Thailand as well and didn't look at the board once the whole time I was away. No need, having too much fun and didn't have the time to sit around an internet cafe reading the forums. :-) Back now. And like you, I think many members are very busy at work (I've been hearing this a lot lately).

Cent

Dear KS,

My biggest problem with the board that makes me less motivated to contribute is the fact I have to sign in at least four or five times during a matter of an hour or two. I just scroll topics and click and move around then hit "you cannot access this forum".

I look up, and have to login again??! :( Really annoying little quirk that never happened on the old board. I am using Safari..

Best,

the_numbers

Archived