how to bone

buddha

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"C.] When you are done there should be a massive wet spot on the bed. Big enough that to sleep comfortably you have to put a towel down."

this is not entirely accurate. this level of liquid output only refers to women who are female ejaculators. after having sex with probably 150 women (the vast majority who have achieved orgasm, usually multiple ones), I have only encountered two of these: one in the US, one in Thailand.

preahko

What the fuck is a ati gay homophpbic stance?

Bending the bloke over in front of me?

Anti (negative) gay Homophobic (Negative) there a pro gay stance?

Is that what you meant, so hard to tell with so mush shit flying around when you open your mouth I have difficulty working out the insults sweetie pie

DOG

Okay you convinced me...Saturday afternoon is fine!

I'd like to add a few things:

Lick, stroke, touch, bite her ALL over her body; her feet, the back of her legs, the cheeks of her ass. the curve of her back, her neck, the underside/soft side of her arms, the inside of her hands, her titties, her belly, her hair and her scalp, her forehead. BUT do the touching in a way that feels really good to you and to her (according to the sounds she makes and her body movements). Continue to do so when you entered her. Suck her toes while you are thrusting deep in her.

While fingering use your other hand for massaging her g-spot or black cherry and or perineum ( the little spot between pussy entrance and anus). For multiple orgasms (but not every woman is capable of that yet) let her come and while she is cuming, change the position of your fingers to another part inside her or on the outside and keep jerking her off.

Dick slides: slide your dick slowly over her whole pussy and clit. Do not apply pressure with your hand. Your dick should be able to slide easy, slowly and softly. You can direct your dick. Do this for a while!!! You will drive her crazy.

Will add some more later. Oh and when licking a pussy try to change the way you are doing it by making your tongue soft and relaxed or pointed, blow air on her like you are blowing air in a balloon, make a lot of wet sounds, take a big breath and place your mouth on her pussy and blow the air out forcefully shaking your head. Especially be creative. The hotter she gets, the hotter you get...

Ahh you see Buddha you are a bad guy, you got me going while I gotta go to work! :o:shocked::mad:

TC - I have noticed some girls love to have the nape and side of neck bitten, and some hate it, seems to be no middle ground, same with nibbling ears etc..

I have had a girlfriend who could come just by having her ear nibbled, a wife who yells YUCK

No two strokes for the same folks, as you said, listen to the sounds she makes to find what is pleasuable or not so pleasurable.

Interesting also in time things change, I do have girlfriends who love a quick wam bam, others who think its the worst thing ever.

DOG

Nervous Dog your last post was a bit hard to read and understand....I'll do my best, perhaps you were drunk.

I understood the one before that where you attempt to make fun of and insult me by insinuating I am gay. By doing so you are making a general statement that it is 'bad' or 'unacceptable' to be gay. You are basically using 'gay' as an insult.

How would Gay people feel about that? Is there a 'pro gay' stance, unknown, but there is a live and let live stance.

Yours is an anti-homosexual stance. Driven by homophobia or ignorance perhaps....

sweetie pie - I am very, very, very narak. Thanks for feeling that.

Okay you convinced me...Saturday afternoon is fine!

I'd like to add a few things:

Lick, stroke, touch, bite her ALL over her body; her feet, the back of her legs, the cheeks of her ass. the curve of her back, her neck, the underside/soft side of her arms, the inside of her hands, her titties, her belly, her hair and her scalp, her forehead. BUT do the touching in a way that feels really good to you and to her (according to the sounds she makes and her body movements). Continue to do so when you entered her. Suck her toes while you are thrusting deep in her.

While fingering use your other hand for massaging her g-spot or black cherry and or perineum ( the little spot between pussy entrance and anus). For multiple orgasms (but not every woman is capable of that yet) let her come and while she is cuming, change the position of your fingers to another part inside her or on the outside and keep jerking her off.

Dick slides: slide your dick slowly over her whole pussy and clit. Do not apply pressure with your hand. Your dick should be able to slide easy, slowly and softly. You can direct your dick. Do this for a while!!! You will drive her crazy.

Will add some more later. Oh and when licking a pussy try to change the way you are doing it by making your tongue soft and relaxed or pointed, blow air on her like you are blowing air in a balloon, make a lot of wet sounds, take a big breath and place your mouth on her pussy and blow the air out forcefully shaking your head. Especially be creative. The hotter she gets, the hotter you get...

Ahh you see Buddha you are a bad guy, you got me going while I gotta go to work! :o:shocked::mad:

Let me print this out and then follow the instructions! :sex:

The operative word here is 'sometimes'.

Usually it's me banging their head against a wall....

Potshot deflected......

You'll also notice my operative words...."most women".

I know a girl who likes to be beaten while having sex. Personally I feel that she suffers from low self esteem and although she says she gets off on it, I wont beat her or try this approach on anyone else.

Bottom line is that there are different strokes for different folks and what may work on one woman my not work on the next.

I'm glad you have it down to a science though :up:

Archived