Suvarnabhumi Full Shut Down

bust

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F lube... wasn`t in the Bulgari pack tonight... bummer... BuBi... I`m kindda of a low tech wanna be succesful businessman... perhaps if I could manage as much as shooting pictures and post them on the Web I`d be already owning a private jet... but only early thirties... I`ll make sure to post a pic of that jet if it ever comes true...

Kojis... blocked for a couple of hours more in the Premiere lounge in CDG...

WF

I think i never stuck it in my nose! I inhale it through my mouth to widen my lounges after heavy smoking! The ACs at the bars shrink your lounge the more tar you inhale the smaller they get! It also prevents a chesty cough! :)

I should stop smoking because my cough in the morning is not very promising but thank god I have the stick. In a really bad night I use the other side and rub some of the oil under my nose! Next morning my cough is gone! :idea:

Many of my friends that visited me (all smokers) claimed they had an aching stomach. Many times it is the wings of the lounge that are close to your stomach. I told them to inhale that stick and they felt better after a few minutes! Maybe just a placebo effect but whore cares when it works :)

WF

I think i never stuck it in my nose! I inhale it through my mouth to widen my lounges after heavy smoking! The ACs at the bars shrink your lounge the more tar you inhale the smaller they get! It also prevents a chesty cough! :)

Sorry to be pedantic, but it's lungs, not lounges..

CT.......I gave up smoking nearly 4 years ago. Best thing I have ever done.........apart from giving up illegal subsatnces. Definately don't miss that disgusting hack every morning.

Cangrats!!! I truly admire that! The sad thing is that I am not even motivated to give it up! I am weak as a baby when it comes to smoking!

Archived