Suvarnabhumi Full Shut Down

bust

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Errrhhh , lately I noticed a number of questionable statements within the community of self-declared upper class travellers , sorry for angry you . I propose to post relevant boarding cards in future . Or checkbins ; or used condoms for that matter in case of supposedly French self-declared high frequency womanisers .

Suadum , you are using a large "D" for unknown reason . Confuse me too mut . KingSanuk ban you before ?

BuBi

Errrhhh , lately I noticed a number of questionable statements within the community of self-declared upper class travellers , sorry for angry you . I propose to post relevant boarding cards in future.

Alrighty Herr BuBi,

you are next, remember it was your own proposal and before I get called fishy again I rather comply! :grin:

These are just those I have left :)

I'm not sure how the baggage security screen operates in the new airport, but for the first time, one of my two cases had the security checked tag placed on it some time afetr I'd checked in. I'm assuming it was picked out because it had a notebook in there. Maybe the scanners actually work. :D

securitytag.jpg

JP

U like lurking don't U CT ?

Prefer that position also... feeling relaxed at last in the TG F lounge after a couple of champagnes... 3A of course... GF is already complaining about all kinds of discomforts after only a few weeks of pregnancy... Get out and spray... I swear I tried...even thought I did...

Errrhhh ' date=' lately I noticed a number of questionable statements within the community of self-declared upper class travellers , sorry for angry you . I propose to post relevant boarding cards in future.[/quote']

Alrighty Herr BuBi,

you are next, remember it was your own proposal and before I get called fishy again I rather comply! :grin:

These are just those I have left :)

Where are the used condoms? :cool:

Archived