normal life?

buddha

so you don't give no offence to the English?.

ok to apologise to the irish,scots and welsh but not the english.........

the UK is not english,a lot of english people want nothing to do with the other tribes,same as they want nothing to do with us.

as far as i'm concerned the 3 tribes can fuck off and run their own Counties,i have no problem with that.

but..............they want English taxpayers money to pay for their independence.

so i see old English Men who fought in the war for democracy being refused treatment because some sheep shagger needs thousands of pounds to build a fence 10 yards long.

guess where the money goes............i'll give you a clue.

war hero .....................worthless.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

alex salmon aka jabba the hutt can have his independence and deep fried mars bars, seriously, no skin off my nose if the uk disolves, i dont mean that in a xenophobic way, i just cant see the point in this false unity. mind you braveheart was a shit film.

so you don't give no offence to the English?.

ok to apologise to the irish,scots and welsh but not the english.........

I know this was addressed to Cent but just to clarify, I also have English pals and although when I was living in Thailand most of my friends were Americans (US citizens I mean, another possible diatribe about labels here! LOL) because I find them to be, on the whole, the most pleasant of the lot, my best pal was an English :)

You're right it is a false unity (based on a common monarchy). It is also right that local people should have authority to govern themselves.

But there is an argument that Scots should pay a lease after seperation for the buildings and roads that the English subsidised.

What the fuck have the Scots done for us :dunno:

Ok, except for penicillin, the steam engine, the telephone, anaesthetics, the radar defence system, the television, economics, the Buick motor car, the pneumatic tyre, logarithms, the decimal point, Dolly the sheep, tarmac roads, the thermos flask, whisky and not forgetting The Crankies.

But aside from that, what the fuck have the Scots done for us :dunno:

Archived