normal life?

buddha

Probably nowadays 99.99% of the people back in my home country would define my life as abnormal probably due to the fact that it is outside of their concept of what is attainable.

Although you clearly are in a state of delusion Mekong, you are still entertaining with it :beer:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....i suspect you wouldn't but you could be hard as nails for all i know so i hope we dont meet or my ass might get kicked!

No I'm not, "hard as nails", more like, "soft as champ". Anyway you've got nothing to worry about LP, with all that training and energy drinks you'd be able to outrun most people. :smirk:

Probably nowadays 99.99% of the people back in my home country would define my life as abnormal probably due to the fact that it is outside of their concept of what is attainable.

Although you clearly are in a state of delusion Mekong' date=' you are still entertaining with it :beer:

[/quote']

Teddy I can handle my (alleged) delusions, it pays the rent, you have an opinion I have the life. I know I am low key on projects, out of US$3 Billion Plus only 12.5% approx US$375 Mill is on my plate.

Oil n Gas is the Black gold, I spent 20+ years of the bullshit in the Middle East, but every society requires control over its on reservres and finances, the US$ for oil is dying out, I have been based here since 91 and think I know the game on a limited level by now, 40 hours / week SE Asia home with the family every weekend sure beats 12 weeks on 3 weeks off in Middle East

Its a small market, if a nation or an individual corporation wishes to invest based on future probabilities you can bet your bottom $ against a pound to a piece of shit we have it covered.

Egotistic, Big Headed Asshole ... Thats me .... read my tag its my game

A 'normal' life of whoring and boozing is usually just a recipe for disaster.

I don't think anyone can live that lifestyle full time.

I strongly disagree with that :)

I think such a lifestyle should be regarded as a "recreational drug" and handled accordingly.

For example, there are folks (although I readily admit they are a minority) who are perfectly capable of handling (ie enjoying without suffering or risking any more negative effects than any other more "normal" recreational activity) hard drugs and there are folks capable of doing such a thing with a "Pattaya lifestyle"...

I have done both things FOR MANY YEARS (not at the same time) without any physical/financial/any other harm :)

I am now living what many would call a "normal boring life" (and equally enjoying it) and haven't found the switch to be much of a challenge at all nor a lenghty process of accomodation.

The reason for the change was, as it often is, a girl. I have been actively trying to AVOID to fall in love and have found it to be rather easy in Thailand (unlike in "farangland" and contrary to what most of you say!) until... I met my now wife :)

As a sidenote, the one thing I have not changed and am not going to change is that I do not want to have any baby. This is the only thing which I can see might break our relationship. We both are still young enough to make having babies "premature" (below my homecountry's national average age for parents at the birth of their first child) so we are not going to face this problem for at least another 5 years. This is also the reason why I still routinely browse these boards: TH/Asia are my plan B :)

The point is that you would recommend that someone gets back on the booze and drugs because it would entertain you, whereas I get that sort of entertainment from a fictional TV series.

Yes, that's a fair assessment.

I just suspect you'd secretly really want to see some more stories of abuse, like the rest of us.

I can't care too much about someone I don't know and, anyway, as YimSiam said, it's buddha we're talking about. He comes on here for his own gratification as well and has, imo, always been well in control, despite his drama.

As Figjam says, it is possible to handle drinks and drugs and women for quite a while. buddha made a lot of it but how out of control was he really? Can someone be so out of it and come onto the board and write on about it all the time so often? I remember at the same time he was making his 'cry for help', he was talking about the different varieties of honey on another thread!

Yes, the man was desperate, on his last legs, deep in booze and drugs... but what he's most worried about what exact type of honey he's going to spread on his toast tomorrow morning...

:rotfl:

I know I am low key on projects, out of US$3 Billion Plus only 12.5% approx US$375 Mill is on my plate.

Oil n Gas is the Black gold, I spent 20+ years of the bullshit in the Middle East, but every society requires control over its on reservres and finances, the US$ for oil is dying out, I have been based here since 91 and think I know the game on a limited level by now, 40 hours / week SE Asia home with the family every weekend sure beats 12 weeks on 3 weeks off in Middle East

Its a small market, if a nation or an individual corporation wishes to invest based on future probabilities you can bet your bottom $ against a pound to a piece of shit we have it covered.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Egotistic, Big Headed Asshole ... Thats me .... read my tag its my game

Kudos to you, at least you know you're incredibly impressed by yourself! :rotl:

....Teddy I can handle my (alleged) delusions, it pays the rent, you have an opinion I have the life. I know I am low key on projects, out of US$3 Billion Plus only 12.5% approx US$375 Mill is on my plate....

Not sure what you do Mekong? What aspect of a 'project' is this $375 million?

Guest lazyphil

ran a 4 mile circuit today through the woods and over the down in 29.20, bit slow, bloody dog walkers, had one silly bint with a german shepherd and a rottwelier off the leash, one barking behind and in front....'they wont hurt you, never bitten anyone before'....'first time for everything i replyed'.....really fucked up my pace i had :( .....same run again tomorrow, make space for the works xmas meal :)

Archived