Former Italian president: 911 was carried out by the CIA and Mossad

dabbish

Don't know if these videos have been posted on here before, but it's pretty provocative stuff. :hmmm: Safe for work.

Engineer Analyses Collapse of Twin Towers

Architect Discusses Twin Towers Collapse

I dunno. :(

jack :help:

Yep, I usually will believe a MEng giving a talk at the YMCA verse distinguished Structural Engineers that actually examined recovered beams, etc. and performed computer simulations. :doah:

Expert View

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For you conspiracy nuts go watch the Video/DVD:

LOOSE CHANGE.

Of course, the History Channel and real experts, like real engineers, achitects, etc. debunked all the conspiracy theories.

It never ceases to amaze me what idiots believe this conspiracy sh*t!

Ya, the CIA hired a bunch of Arab thugs to crash 4 planes, so that the CIA could actually cover up their "real" intentions.

I do like the guy at the YMCA. Ya, he's an expert all right.

I got one. The gals at Soi Cowboy are all plotting to steal your money. And they are all working for the US CIA!

:susel:

Like I said, for every theory, there is a counter theory...and a different expert. Even if the truth looks you smack in the face, some will still cling to faith etc and not believe it.

Oh, and the girls at Soi Cowboy are indeed after your money...not sure who they *may* be working for. I do know Ex CIA chief for BKK was known to have been seen with several in his time.

I'd love to see that video. Get me the name of it and I'll look at it. I enjoy seeing anything that challenges my existing thinking.

I have a few things I believe are conspiracies. I've never quite bought the Warren Commissions explanation of the JFK assassination. I have some thoughts on area 51. So I'm open but, and I hope understandably, that something of this scale needs too many people to carry off.

I'd love to see that video. Get me the name of it and I'll look at it. I enjoy seeing anything that challenges my existing thinking.

I have a few things I believe are conspiracies. I've never quite bought the Warren Commissions explanation of the JFK assassination. I have some thoughts on area 51. So I'm open but, and I hope understandably, that something of this scale needs too many people to carry off.

Archived