Former Italian president: 911 was carried out by the CIA and Mossad

dabbish

http://www.corriere.it/politica/07_novembre_30/osama_berlusconi_cossiga_27f4ccee-9f55-11dc-8807-0003ba99c53b.shtml

Cossiga's new revelations appeared last week in Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper, Corriere della Sera. Below appears a rough translation.

"[bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about that, but I do know that anyone with half a brain can see the wild inconsistencies and coincidences and realize that the "official" version of events is total bullshit. Which makes me go "hmmmm" and wonder why they are lying...

Regards,

SD

What they want us to believe, makes no sense. This is probably closer to the truth. I am afraid the USA is no longer the USA, but then, was it ever?

We have discussed this before, and had mixed reviews. No idea why it is so difficult for some to accept that there *could* be something dirty in all of this especially given what we know from history.

Of course, some still believe Oswald acted alone...

Well I for one say the major conspiracy theories are hogwash. As much as I want to believe them, the conspiracy theories just are not convincing. Roswell, never landing on the moon, and all the others named. It should be clear to the most casual observer that there is a predictable cause and effect relationship: the more fascinating the event, the greater a conspiracy theory swells around it. And anything discovered later that should help put the conspiracy to bed surely just adds fuel to the consprisists fire. How's this for those who say we never made it to the moon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0

Ever wonder about the conspiracies that *could* have been? My favorite is what if the USS Indianapolis was sunk on the way to Japan with nukes on board instead of on the way back after they were delivered? Surely all the conspiracy theorists would be jumping up and down that it was an inside job by so and so for conspiracy such and such about the bomb and it would be one of the biggest conspiracies in history. You conspiracy people would today be saying how it was impossible for a capital ship to go unaccounted for, how the mayday signal being ignored as an enemy ploy was a coverup, how a ship disobeying orders to zig zag in enemy waters was absolute proof, and ultimately how the captain "suicide" was really an assassination to keep him from talking. Yes, there would be just no end to it, that is one thing I am sure of.

OK, my point is this, say in 20 years, it comes out that there was a lot of crap involved in 911, maybe a cover up, maybe an inside job, whatever, would it really shock you?

Conspiracy thoughts aside, I just don't trust our government to give us the full unbiased truth on anything, even more so with this bunch.

Archived