Former Italian president: 911 was carried out by the CIA and Mossad

dabbish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Yep, I usually will believe a MEng giving a talk at the YMCA verse distinguished Structural Engineers that actually examined recovered beams, etc. and performed computer simulations"

That link you provided has an interesting interview, but it is almost exclusively on the evacuation and how building designs could improve with regards to getting large amounts of people out of a building.

The only comment on the collapse was that the design & structure of the building was sound.

Have to admit though that I didn't check FJ's links, so maybe those are talking about the evacuation as well.

Sanuk!

http://www.911mysteriesguide.com/MarkyX/

The reason why I went through the trouble of creating a subtitled version of Loose Change and this website is because I am a firm believer of facts and evidence. I do not care for vague assumptions, theories, or possibilities, and neither should you. When you try to label the government for being a butcher and slaughtering 3000 of his own people, you better provide concrete evidence to back that up.

This is where Loose Change 2nd edition comes in. This is a video created by a "filmmaker" who got rejected by a 2nd tier film school and managed to make a living by simply lying about the victims and the US Government by manipulating footage, quote mining, straw man arguments, and no credible sources. As you will see in this site and in the Screw Loose Change video, it doesn't take intense researching to point out some of the basic flaws with the 9/11 theories. When did the Truth require a Second Edition or a Final Cut?

Click on Videos to see the Screw Loose Change video in three parts, and another video called The Usual Suspects which spotlights the lives of the hijackers and Osama Bin Laden.

The Sources/Link will lead you to sources that back up the Screw Loose Change video claims and counters a few other theories on 9/11

Archived