First Draft of History Looks a Bit Rough on Bush

Flashermac

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmm. Like most GOP projects' date=' it looks good, but works for shit!!!![/quote']

How is it that this American military aircraft is a "GOP project"?

Easy. Look for any wasteful, unnecessary military project and see who was the sponsor...

Are you willing to do the research on your own, or shall I point it out for you?

Cheers,

SD

Look for any wasteful, unnecessary military project and see who was the sponsor...

OK, now we're talking about "wasteful" and "unnecessary". Previously you disparaged the aircraft's performance. If your point is that Democrats rarely want to modernize our military capabilities you will get no argument from me.

Look for any wasteful' date=' unnecessary military project and see who was the sponsor...[/quote']

OK, now we're talking about "wasteful" and "unnecessary". Previously you disparaged the aircraft's performance. If your point is that Democrats rarely want to modernize our military capabilities you will get no argument from me.

Any money spent on a heap of shit is wasteful and unnecessary. A former government of mine spent mega-dollars on F111s that kept falling out of the sky. The cost was so prohibitive the idiots are still forced to use them.

Archived